People Trying To Gain/Lose Weight...What's Your Ideal Weight?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

like 205 6% bf would be good. im 6'

dunno man
same

205 at 6-8%

ive done it befoere but i need to be back at that.

life was a lil easier back then though, so that was a major factor.

Wow, how do you guys get BF that low? That's crazy. Is it healthy for women to bring it down that low?

I started up in the gym (twice a week lol) and keep getting different advice. The bodyfat I am at now, the trainer who did my assessment said it was good for my height and weight. So, I don't know if I just do weight maintenance. But, I need to tighten and tone, and I cannot lose anymore weight than I already did. So no need for cardio I guess. Like maybe just cardio for warm up and then do resistance and strength training would be good enough to target certain areas?

for me its all diet. and nope its not healthy at all for a woman to be there. i think anything under 13% or so means bf is too low for a woman to get pregnant? aka your body is not meant to get to those levels. 
Al Audi wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
like 205 6% bf would be good. im 6'

dunno man

same

205 at 6-8%

ive done it befoere but i need to be back at that.

life was a lil easier back then though, so that was a major factor.

the hardest thing for me is getting down to that bf% , im naturally lean but not single digit bf lean. 
hard to get down there with a busy life or any stress

6'0 210 used to be 312 last year
sick.gif

trying to get to around 175-180 

This thread made me realize I haven't checked my weight or stepped on a scale in months. Last I remember, I was 6'2 190. Not sure what my ideal weight would be, I guess 20 lbs of muscle would be nice if I wasn't running, but eh, I'm content right now eating whatever I want.

This thread made me realize I haven't checked my weight or stepped on a scale in months. Last I remember, I was 6'2 190. Not sure what my ideal weight would be, I guess 20 lbs of muscle would be nice if I wasn't running, but eh, I'm content right now eating whatever I want.

During my sophomore year of HS, i was at 240 @ 5'10. Just a fat mess. Senior year of college, I was at 155 ( lost 85lbs ) but still a skinny slobbery mess. Today, 2 years after my senior year of college, I am 180, not such a mess and actually feel like a can obtain a sixpack within the next few months if not year. Takes a while to get your skin to adjust again. It's really sick and I am asshamed that I let my self go so badly but I am doing my best to make up for it.

During my sophomore year of HS, i was at 240 @ 5'10. Just a fat mess. Senior year of college, I was at 155 ( lost 85lbs ) but still a skinny slobbery mess. Today, 2 years after my senior year of college, I am 180, not such a mess and actually feel like a can obtain a sixpack within the next few months if not year. Takes a while to get your skin to adjust again. It's really sick and I am asshamed that I let my self go so badly but I am doing my best to make up for it.

Originally Posted by l337six

pimp.gif
Congrats.

I eat too much carbs...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l337six

pimp.gif
Congrats.

I eat too much carbs...
frown.gif

5'8 140 lbs. I'm trying to work up to 150 but I have a fast metabolism so it's hard for me to get there.

5'8 140 lbs. I'm trying to work up to 150 but I have a fast metabolism so it's hard for me to get there.

Back
Top Bottom