People who cant Ball, BUT ball anyways UNappreciation! Vol. Get the F off the court

I swear to god the only time i ever get hurt on a basketball court is when you got 2 or 3 dummies that dont know the basic fundamentals of basketball playing against you! I'll get scratches on my face, lumps on the top of my head, slapped in the face, etc. I dont mind taking a beating if its against people that actually know how to play basketball, but nothing pisses me off more than when i get hit hard by a dude with two left feet and two left hands who has no business being on a basketball court. Its always the dude who comes into the gym with his chest all puffed out asking whos got next. Dude is rockin elbow pads, arm bands and head bands.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 There are other ways for you to get your cardio in!!!!!!!

I swear to god the only time i ever get hurt on a basketball court is when you got 2 or 3 dummies that dont know the basic fundamentals of basketball playing against you! I'll get scratches on my face, lumps on the top of my head, slapped in the face, etc. I dont mind taking a beating if its against people that actually know how to play basketball, but nothing pisses me off more than when i get hit hard by a dude with two left feet and two left hands who has no business being on a basketball court. Its always the dude who comes into the gym with his chest all puffed out asking whos got next. Dude is rockin elbow pads, arm bands and head bands.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 There are other ways for you to get your cardio in!!!!!!!

Why are you playing with people who don't know how to play basketball? Maybe you should play against competition that's more on your level. Problem solved.

Why are you playing with people who don't know how to play basketball? Maybe you should play against competition that's more on your level. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i don't mind the bad players, i hate the ones that think they're good.

Talbert

I just go to my gym and ball. If I have a team and we're on a winning streak and beating good teams eventually you're plying a team with a couple of scrubs on it. I can't help that.

I just go to my gym and ball. If I have a team and we're on a winning streak and beating good teams eventually you're plying a team with a couple of scrubs on it. I can't help that.

it is what it is, i could play decently but who am i to **++ on weak dudes just because they want to play basketball. especially if it's at the gym if they pay the same price for membership as me then nothing wrong with them running a game, most likely they'll lose then you play someone else.

it is what it is, i could play decently but who am i to **++ on weak dudes just because they want to play basketball. especially if it's at the gym if they pay the same price for membership as me then nothing wrong with them running a game, most likely they'll lose then you play someone else.

Back
Top Bottom