People Who Run Track Dating Each Other

its not that diffuclt to understand why, when u train with them , go on meets with them and travel and stay in hotels with them , people form relationshipsfrom that

This is kinda interesting. In MS it happened every so often. But in HS it happens never. When we went to Florida relays little flings happened but nothingserious. Maybe in college its different.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Guess the chicks figure its better 4 they dudes 2 run track than run train...

And ^

roll.gif
roll.gif

It was like this in HS. I ran track and my bf at the time ran track-basically all my friends on my team dated someone on our team or on another school'steam.

Track and field women have some of the worst bodies. There are a few exceptions but all that training causing them to miss their periods wreaks havoc on theirshape.

Well...

After watching flexible, in shape females running and bouncing in speedos all day...

I mean...? No brainer.

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Track and field women have some of the worst bodies. There are a few exceptions but all that training causing them to miss their periods wreaks havoc on their shape.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Track and field women have some of the worst bodies. There are a few exceptions but all that training causing them to miss their periods wreaks havoc on their shape.

smh.gif
and on what planet is this you live on?

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

its not that diffuclt to understand why, when u train with them , go on meets with them and travel and stay in hotels with them , people form relationships from that
That makes sense.

its not that diffuclt to understand why, when u train with them , go on meets with them and travel and stay in hotels with them , people form relationships from that
Exaclty.

Just like a lot of people in the band date each other as well.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Exaclty.

They date each other because they don't have many options outside of it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by dreClark

Exaclty.

They date each other because they don't have many options outside of it.
laugh.gif

That's cold.

Back
Top Bottom