People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

I live in LA so rocking hats is common. 

But I mean pretty much every major city I've been to its not rare to see people rock hats. But no one wears hats to the club anymore if thats what you mean.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fitteds aint even in style anymore.
here we go..THIS!

lolz...a obviously aren't from planet earth then..fitteds are just as popular as ever...

as far as only rockin your favorite team...thats some 80's-mid 90's stuff right here...these days no one cares..HOWEVER i do

get annoyed when someone rocks a fitted and has NO CLUE what team or hell what damn sport it is..i mean god at least learn

someone on da roster and how they doing....
laugh.gif

Grey Brims, Cler vest, Foams, and ya BB saggin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uptown ofcourse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fitteds aint even in style anymore.
here we go..THIS!

lolz...a obviously aren't from planet earth then..fitteds are just as popular as ever...

as far as only rockin your favorite team...thats some 80's-mid 90's stuff right here...these days no one cares..HOWEVER i do

get annoyed when someone rocks a fitted and has NO CLUE what team or hell what damn sport it is..i mean god at least learn

someone on da roster and how they doing....
laugh.gif

Grey Brims, Cler vest, Foams, and ya BB saggin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Uptown ofcourse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I only wear fitteds from my town.. Glad the local Champs/FL stocks them in a multitude of colors..

I only wear fitteds from my town.. Glad the local Champs/FL stocks them in a multitude of colors..

I only rock one teams fitted got 3-4 diff cws and whatnot
not really gonna be caught in another teams fitted

I only rock one teams fitted got 3-4 diff cws and whatnot
not really gonna be caught in another teams fitted

98% of the time I wear my team's fitted (Cardinals
wink.gif
) Other than that, I'll wear the standard black Sox fitted or a minor league fitted (Albuquerque Isotopes fitted is dope).

98% of the time I wear my team's fitted (Cardinals
wink.gif
) Other than that, I'll wear the standard black Sox fitted or a minor league fitted (Albuquerque Isotopes fitted is dope).

I wear Texas Rangers & Minnesota Twins fitted caps, because they have my initials in them,........................and I just want to. That's all that matters.

I wear Texas Rangers & Minnesota Twins fitted caps, because they have my initials in them,........................and I just want to. That's all that matters.

I wouldn't mind wearing another team's hat, as long as it's not a rival to my hometeam. I'm a Phillies fan, so you'll never see me rocking the Mets/Nats/Marlins/Braves. I mean, I'm from Philly – it's obligatory to hate these teams.
laugh.gif

But if not a Phillies cap, I have a preference to wear caps from places significant to me. Like, I have a lot of history in San Diego, so I rock Padres fitteds.

I wouldn't mind wearing another team's hat, as long as it's not a rival to my hometeam. I'm a Phillies fan, so you'll never see me rocking the Mets/Nats/Marlins/Braves. I mean, I'm from Philly – it's obligatory to hate these teams.
laugh.gif

But if not a Phillies cap, I have a preference to wear caps from places significant to me. Like, I have a lot of history in San Diego, so I rock Padres fitteds.

Back
Top Bottom