People who wear fitted hats just for style? Vol. Nationals Fitted

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i think the fact that you've gone up to people to joke about their hat is dumb.

This.

OP
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

im not gonna front. i have an all black STL fitted and dont know anyone on the team. bought it because of color and price

im not gonna front. i have an all black STL fitted and dont know anyone on the team. bought it because of color and price

Originally Posted by oidreez

laugh.gif
you don't know a single person on the Cardinal roster?

I'm not laughing at you, just the at the thought of not knowing one of the biggest names in the game who happens to be on the team.

laugh.gif

I'm not laughing at you, just the at the thought of not knowing one of the biggest names in the game who happens to be on the team.

i just wish that not everyone and their mom had a reds hat since i am actually a reds fan. other than that i don't care....it just seems like reds hats are cliche now

oh by the way

6 5/8 FTW. kids sizes=cheaper hats, about half the price just not the same cooperstown selection is the only thing i wish i had to choose from

i just wish that not everyone and their mom had a reds hat since i am actually a reds fan. other than that i don't care....it just seems like reds hats are cliche now

oh by the way

6 5/8 FTW. kids sizes=cheaper hats, about half the price just not the same cooperstown selection is the only thing i wish i had to choose from

I'll wear any fitted I think looks good (colour wise or logo wise) regardless of the team

However I follow all sports so I do know a fair amount about the team I'm wearing

I'll wear any fitted I think looks good (colour wise or logo wise) regardless of the team

However I follow all sports so I do know a fair amount about the team I'm wearing

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

Mark McGuire? 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Mark McGuire? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Mark McGuire? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pujols..  but I only know cuz it's an easy rap pun to freestyle... something something pull *%+@.. homerun yada yada, etc...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Mark McGuire? 
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pujols..  but I only know cuz it's an easy rap pun to freestyle... something something pull *%+@.. homerun yada yada, etc...
laugh.gif

i have fitted hats from teams i like, but i cant lie, i have some that just looked good

and yea, i do wanna cop a reds hat... 
ohwell.gif

i have fitted hats from teams i like, but i cant lie, i have some that just looked good

and yea, i do wanna cop a reds hat... 
ohwell.gif

Word...i was up at the club a few months ago at the MLB trade deadline...startin chattin it up with a dude with a Royals fitted...being a Doyer fan, I asked him ,"so, whatcha think about the Scott Podsednik deal?".....he gave me a blank stare...smoked his black n mild....and went about his business...lol....

Word...i was up at the club a few months ago at the MLB trade deadline...startin chattin it up with a dude with a Royals fitted...being a Doyer fan, I asked him ,"so, whatcha think about the Scott Podsednik deal?".....he gave me a blank stare...smoked his black n mild....and went about his business...lol....

I live in LA so rocking hats is common. 

But I mean pretty much every major city I've been to its not rare to see people rock hats. But no one wears hats to the club anymore if thats what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom