people with high metabolism vol i hate you and yes im mad

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just wait to you dudes hit 30...
nah i'll let the metabolism ease up when im about 50..

up until then though i'm flooring it!

Originally Posted by cguy610

No, it's not that great either when people think it isn't offensive to call you skinny or say you need to eat more. Would you call a person fat and say they need to stop eating? Then don't call me skinny and say I need to eat more.

I'm not trying to say that people don't get made fun of for being skinny, but you will definitely be looked down upon as less attractive if you're fat or overweight. If you're at the beach, which is gonna catch your eye more/be the butt of more jokes; the frail guy or the guy who's fat and has manboobs?
laugh.gif
It's definitely way more acceptable in almost every society to be skinny as a toothpick than to be overweight. 
This reminds me of that one time some guy brought up how kids at school called him Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan in a thread about racial discrimination against black people.  Like really dude? So they're saying you look like awesome action movie stars, that must be really hurtful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just wait to you dudes hit 30...
nah i'll let the metabolism ease up when im about 50..

up until then though i'm flooring it!

Originally Posted by cguy610

No, it's not that great either when people think it isn't offensive to call you skinny or say you need to eat more. Would you call a person fat and say they need to stop eating? Then don't call me skinny and say I need to eat more.

I'm not trying to say that people don't get made fun of for being skinny, but you will definitely be looked down upon as less attractive if you're fat or overweight. If you're at the beach, which is gonna catch your eye more/be the butt of more jokes; the frail guy or the guy who's fat and has manboobs?
laugh.gif
It's definitely way more acceptable in almost every society to be skinny as a toothpick than to be overweight. 
This reminds me of that one time some guy brought up how kids at school called him Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan in a thread about racial discrimination against black people.  Like really dude? So they're saying you look like awesome action movie stars, that must be really hurtful
laugh.gif

...you can turn up ur metabolism...eat small meal/snack 300-500cals 6-8x a day...no complex carbs...you need ur carbs to burn fast not slow...

...100-120g carbs one day...next day 30-50grams...body/metabolism will start goin crazy...especially if you workout...

...wanna gain...carb&proteins intake needs to be 1.5x body weight...don't start eatin junk n grease or ur gonna gain weight in all the wrong places...stop runnin...u lose muscle fibers that ur tryin to build up.

...i'm 28..so if I wanna lose weight..i did 205 to 184...barely exercising...ate more complex carbs...more fiber...less calories but felt full...

Originally Posted by jm2000

++@# isn't as good as it seems fam. I'm 5'11 at like 145 and I eat like a pig son
30t6p3b.gif
. Not cool
Same. Except I'm 5'10
30t6p3b.gif

Sucks cause I try to gain weight but it feels
damn near impossible.

++@# isn't as good as it seems fam. I'm 5'11 at like 145 and I eat like a pig son
30t6p3b.gif
. Not cool
Same. Except I'm 5'10
30t6p3b.gif

Sucks cause I try to gain weight but it feels
damn near impossible.

...you can turn up ur metabolism...eat small meal/snack 300-500cals 6-8x a day...no complex carbs...you need ur carbs to burn fast not slow...

...100-120g carbs one day...next day 30-50grams...body/metabolism will start goin crazy...especially if you workout...

...wanna gain...carb&proteins intake needs to be 1.5x body weight...don't start eatin junk n grease or ur gonna gain weight in all the wrong places...stop runnin...u lose muscle fibers that ur tryin to build up.

...i'm 28..so if I wanna lose weight..i did 205 to 184...barely exercising...ate more complex carbs...more fiber...less calories but felt full...

last week i ate a philly combo 5 nights in a row at like 2-3 am.  after i already at dinner once.
roll.gif
baklava for desert too. 

last week i ate a philly combo 5 nights in a row at like 2-3 am.  after i already at dinner once.
roll.gif
baklava for desert too. 

30t6p3b.gif
. Not cool
Especially when you hit 25+ in age.  Like ksteezy said above, it's not cool to be 30 something and look like a teen. 

I'm  about the same height, weighing 165, but my natural weight if I was to stop lifting weights is 135-140.  So I'm lifting and eating just to keep the weight that I already put on. 

30t6p3b.gif
. Not cool
Especially when you hit 25+ in age.  Like ksteezy said above, it's not cool to be 30 something and look like a teen. 

I'm  about the same height, weighing 165, but my natural weight if I was to stop lifting weights is 135-140.  So I'm lifting and eating just to keep the weight that I already put on. 

I can't even look at fried food without gaining weight
I have to watch what I eat or I'll be big as hell

I can't even look at fried food without gaining weight
I have to watch what I eat or I'll be big as hell

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Can't stand these lucky bastards that can eat anything and not gain a pound.
Conversely, I have to consume large quantities of supplements/weight gainers (while working out) to put on muscle mass
ohwell.gif

It's a double edged sword. If you're a female though, high metabolism is a gift from God.

Conversely, I have to consume large quantities of supplements/weight gainers (while working out) to put on muscle mass
ohwell.gif

It's a double edged sword. If you're a female though, high metabolism is a gift from God.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

ohwell.gif
Skinny dudes like me need around 4000 cals a day to put on size. I either can't afford that much food (broke college student
frown.gif
) or I just don't have the time to eat that much throughout the day
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom