people with high metabolism vol i hate you and yes im mad

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Can't stand these lucky bastards that can eat anything and not gain a pound.
Conversely, I have to consume large quantities of supplements/weight gainers (while working out) to put on muscle mass
ohwell.gif
Skinny dudes like me need around 4000 cals a day to put on size. I either can't afford that much food (broke college student
frown.gif
) or I just don't have the time to eat that much throughout the day
tired.gif

Yeah I'm lucky. I've been fit my whole life, except as a baby.. I was mad chubby. I workout 2 hours every tues & thurs.

Yeah I'm lucky. I've been fit my whole life, except as a baby.. I was mad chubby. I workout 2 hours every tues & thurs.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I think I have the fastest metabolism on earth. I'm ready to take a dump before I even finish a meal. Feels good man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one with that situation.

I think I have the fastest metabolism on earth. I'm ready to take a dump before I even finish a meal. Feels good man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yo that %@%+! been happening to me lately too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yo that %@%+! been happening to me lately too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just wait to you dudes hit 30...

laugh.gif
 25 for some people (judging by the look of people's fb's i went to college with)

exercising speeds your metabolism up tho.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

just wait to you dudes hit 30...

laugh.gif
 25 for some people (judging by the look of people's fb's i went to college with)

exercising speeds your metabolism up tho.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I feel yalls. Making weekly trips to costco just to buy toilet paper.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

from what ive seen, a lot of these people who say the eat a lot and cant gain a pound, really dont even eat that much 
laugh.gif

from what ive seen, a lot of these people who say the eat a lot and cant gain a pound, really dont even eat that much 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that's not a good thing though.

if you're going #2 too often (too soon after a meal), your body is not absorbing nutrients fully and is just passing everything off as waste. 

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that's not a good thing though.

if you're going #2 too often (too soon after a meal), your body is not absorbing nutrients fully and is just passing everything off as waste. 

Sorry to get you mad, OP.
laugh.gif

I eat a bunch of food...and a bunch of fatty stuff too. Some dude was like "Yo, you're gonna die" when he saw me eating French fries dipped with butter.
laugh.gif
(It's good though). I eat a crap load of potato chips and junk food also, but I just don't get fat/gain weight.

But when I don't exercise, my body feels tired/lazy as hell to do anything.

Sorry to get you mad, OP.
laugh.gif

I eat a bunch of food...and a bunch of fatty stuff too. Some dude was like "Yo, you're gonna die" when he saw me eating French fries dipped with butter.
laugh.gif
(It's good though). I eat a crap load of potato chips and junk food also, but I just don't get fat/gain weight.

But when I don't exercise, my body feels tired/lazy as hell to do anything.

you didnt know? chunky kid status is in...its that 2011 thing.....not for girls tho...yall cant be fat.

you didnt know? chunky kid status is in...its that 2011 thing.....not for girls tho...yall cant be fat.

Back
Top Bottom