perfect face?

cheryl-cole6_1.jpg

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

The anti-white girl movement is strong in here. I'm not a fan of blonde's being African myself, but even I cant deny she has an attractive face. Get off your Malcolm X steez and learn to look objectively fellas
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yep, typical NT; ready to pull the race card with the quickness....as if anyone who browses NT has is so hard 
eyes.gif

Always so much hateration up in this dancery

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

The fact they created a mathematical equation doesn't make it any less subjective and subject to bias though.

Thats the point of a mathematical equation, to take the bias out. You build a formula off the golden ratio, measure peoples faces, plug in the numbers. Closest to X wins a prize.

Here for all of you that are pissed off about it being a white chick
marqardtfaces.gif

That chick on the right doesnt look white to me, but she fits the golden ratio mask.
Do you hear yourself? How does someONE creating a mathematical equation remove the bias?
Let me say it again, How does someONE creating a mathematical equation remove the bias? 

Statement made no sense at all.

It is still bias.

FlipnKraut said:
Scientific Method said:
The fact they created a mathematical equation doesn't make it any less subjective and subject to bias though.

Thats the point of a mathematical equation, to take the bias out. You build a formula off the golden ratio, measure peoples faces, plug in the numbers. Closest to X wins a prize.

Here for all of you that are pissed off about it being a white chick
marqardtfaces.gif

That chick on the right doesnt look white to me, but she fits the golden ratio mask.
And who is to decide this golden ratio is golden? what if I like my females to have bigger noses, bigger ears, longer or shorter faces, etc.
Please at least look up the golden ratio and then respond. For someone who has Scientific in their SN, you're not very.

Dude, with the word "perfect" in it, how can it be anything but subjective and biased to the tastes of the person who created it.

I can make a "perfect body measurements" formula. I like a 1.67:1:1.67 bust to waist to hips ratio, my golden formula right there. Hovkid and many other nters would call that girl fat, say her lower half is disproportionate, some would say her breasts are too big. I think it is perfect though, since I created it from the perspective of my own tastes; subjective.

That bootleg Sarah Osbourne looking chic and certainly that plastoc anime looking chic are not very attractive to me, hence not perfect. I give less than a @@#! about the ratios and spacing of facial features

Dude, with the word "perfect" in it, how can it be anything but subjective and biased to the tastes of the person who created it.

I can make a "perfect body measurements" formula. I like a 1.67:1:1.67 bust to waist to hips ratio, my golden formula right there. Hovkid and many other nters would call that girl fat, say her lower half is disproportionate, some would say her breasts are too big. I think it is perfect though, since I created it from the perspective of my own tastes; subjective.

That bootleg Sarah Osbourne looking chic and certainly that plastoc anime looking chic are not very attractive to me, hence not perfect. I give less than a %+%% about the ratios and spacing of facial features

Again, you still haven't looked up the golden ratio. It's not some arbitrary number Leonardo Da Vinci thought up.

Dudes in hear complaining about the rules of the Golden Ratio yet have no clue what it is...
Intellectual wannabe fail...

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Dudes in hear complaining about the rules of the Golden Ratio yet have no clue what it is...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for enlightening us so that we may be well informed, Einstein SIZE TENS.[/color]

Fact: There are people that question and there are people who will accept anything anyone tells them as long as it sound somewhat logical.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hmm..a blue eyed blonde haired white woman. Shocking. I wonder what criteria they're using.

laugh.gif

With all the information out there in regards to brainwashing, media manipulation, and the many ways in which an inferiority complex has been drilled into the minds of unsuspecting youth, I think the criteria follows along the same path as Darwinism and all pseudo science on the races.

I know what the Golden ratio is. My wingspan is way outside of it (8 inches longer than my height), not going to measure anything else. That still doesn't recocile trying to attach any type of formula to a completely subjective concept like beauty and adjectives like perfect.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for enlightening us so that we may be well informed, Einstein SIZE TENS.[/color]
I gotta type it out for you? Need your hand held?
You are on the internet... try a google search.

Regardless, no one said she was the be all end all example of perfection that everyone needs to conform to.

She happened to have a face the fits the Golden Ration (for a contest). Get over it. Move on.

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

The anti-white girl movement is strong in here. I'm not a fan of blonde's being African myself, but even I cant deny she has an attractive face. Get off your Malcolm X steez and learn to look objectively fellas
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yep, typical NT; ready to pull the race card with the quickness....as if anyone who browses NT has is so hard 
eyes.gif

Always so much hateration up in this dancery

Dudes on here are very hypocritical. A black woman is deemed less than perfect and they want to shut it down. While any white woman is nearly always deemed average. Bunch of racists only on the low to themselves.OP female's face makes sense. I don't know that I'd want that. Something imperfect is what makes the face unique

Back
Top Bottom