perfect face?

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Dudes in hear complaining about the rules of the Golden Ratio yet have no clue what it is...
Intellectual wannabe fail...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for enlightening us so that we may be well informed, Einstein SIZE TENS.[/color]
I gotta type it out for you? Need your hand held?
You are on the internet... try a google search.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Right, so are you going to tell us what it is; since you have some divine intellect and teaching skills or are you going to keep babbling?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks for enlightening us so that we may be well informed, Einstein SIZE TENS.[/color]
I gotta type it out for you? Need your hand held?
You are on the internet... try a google search.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Right, so are you going to tell us what it is; since you have some divine intellect and teaching skills or are you going to keep babbling?[/color]
laugh.gif

Your red italic font is so cool! Internet swag dude!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

The anti-white girl movement is strong in here. I'm not a fan of blonde's being African myself, but even I cant deny she has an attractive face. Get off your Malcolm X steez and learn to look objectively fellas
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yep, typical NT; ready to pull the race card with the quickness....as if anyone who browses NT has is so hard 
eyes.gif

Always so much hateration up in this dancery

Dudes on here are very hypocritical. A black woman is deemed less than perfect and they want to shut it down. While any white woman is nearly always deemed average. Bunch of racists only on the low to themselves.OP female's face makes sense. I don't know that I'd want that. Something imperfect is what makes the face unique
maybe it's the fact that we live in a world ruled by eurocentric beauty ideals.  the white women don't necessarily need protecting

She's pretty no doubt. A lot of the celebs and females use a lot of make up that look good in pictures, but in reality, you can see the eyeliners, the mascaras, the crater in the face.

There's no such thing as a perfect face though.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The 18-year-old student is blessed with what is described as the perfect face. It matches an international blueprint for the optimum ratio between eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, endowing her with flawless proportions.
A woman's face is said to be most attractive when the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear. Florence scores a 44 per cent ratio. Experts also believe the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence's ratio is 32.8 per cent.
Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. 
From the article.
Not saying I agree with their criteria, but that's where they're basing it on.

ampffo.jpg

and who created the mathematical formula to tell what the perfect face looks like....I feel this is just an article to give some "mathematical formula" on why the blond hair blue eye'd woman is the most perfect idealization of beauty.

it's like you guys only choose to read parts of the article you can argue about.

always have to pull the race card

She doesn't have high cheek bones the fashion world raves about, but na, she doesn't have a perfect face, Halle Berry does, it's flawless

Originally Posted by devildog1776

From the article.
If that's directed towards me, then save it. I said originally I didn't agree with it, but I was quoting from the article how they defined "perfect". It's still flawed, biased, inaccurate, and so on.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

it's like you guys only choose to read parts of the article you can argue about.

Have you ever been hustled or talked out of or into something. It made total since when they explained it, then you got there a realized it was BS.

Just because someone can give a logical explantion for something doesn't make it right. I'm willing to bet it all that there are other women that fit into that equation. Really no one is even talking about race. Its about how blonde hair and blue eye have been made out to equal beauty and/or perfection.

End of the day, there is no such thing as perfect, even if there is something you consider perfect its an opinion and one cannot equate an opinion.

They're literally trying to use math to make an opinion fact.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Dude, with the word "perfect" in it, how can it be anything but subjective and biased to the tastes of the person who created it.

I can make a "perfect body measurements" formula. I like a 1.67:1:1.67 bust to waist to hips ratio, my golden formula right there. Hovkid and many other nters would call that girl fat, say her lower half is disproportionate, some would say her breasts are too big. I think it is perfect though, since I created it from the perspective of my own tastes; subjective.

That bootleg Sarah Osbourne looking chic and certainly that plastoc anime looking chic are not very attractive to me, hence not perfect. I give less than a %+%% about the ratios and spacing of facial features

Again, you still haven't looked up the golden ratio. It's not some arbitrary number Leonardo Da Vinci thought up.
Oooooooooo I see. Because he made it up it must be right. Cool. If you can't understand the holes in your argument I will leave you alone.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

Have you ever been hustled or talked out of or into something. It made total since when they explained it, then you got there a realized it was BS.

Just because someone can give a logical explantion for something doesn't make it right. I'm willing to bet it all that there are other women that fit into that equation. Really no one is even talking about race. Its about how blonde hair and blue eye have been made out to equal beauty and/or perfection.

End of the day, there is no such thing as perfect, even if there is something you consider perfect its an opinion and one cannot equate an opinion.

They're literally trying to use math to make an opinion fact.
That has nothing to do with objective facial measurements.

You can make the argument that the "ideal" facial measurements are Eurocentric but you could darken her hair, skin, and eyes and she would still fit the formula they decided to use.

The 18-year-old student is blessed with what is described as the perfect face. It matches an international blueprint for the optimum ratio between eyes, mouth, forehead and chin, endowing her with flawless proportions.
A woman's face is said to be most attractive when the space between her pupils is just under half the width of her face from ear to ear. Florence scores a 44 per cent ratio. Experts also believe the relative distance between eyes and mouth should be just over a third of the measurement from hairline to chin. Florence's ratio is 32.8 per cent.
Singer Shania Twain and actresses Liz Hurley and Jessica Alba are ranked among perfectly formed celebrities. 
From the article.

I wonder who can up with this blueprint
eyes.gif

these types of stories will probably lead to an increase in plastic surgery like in Korea

Back
Top Bottom