Personal Must haves

Originally Posted by enigma586

Ok you dudes talk all the time about how you can't understand how kids that have never seen mike play can have any connection to the shoes. But now your telling me there's no shoes you need because of the moment(s) that came with them. No wht/cements because of the 88' slam dunk contest, no Blk/Red 12s because of game 5 97' finals. What happen to nostalgia.

And no i'm not a hype beast, I don't like the 14s but every time i look at those shoes i can't help but smile. They bring back so many memories. I just assumed has a Jordan Collector, you would be a Jordan fan and has a Jordan fan there are certain shoes that bring back great memories that pretty much all Jordan fans share.....guess not. And yes i understand for some it's nostalgia of another kind first pair, picked up the hottest chick in school, saw my first N'sync concert whatever.
I am a jordan fan, and I do have tons of memories, but that doesn't mean I have to buy the shoe that he wore,

Originally Posted by enigma586

Ok you dudes talk all the time about how you can't understand how kids that have never seen mike play can have any connection to the shoes. But now your telling me there's no shoes you need because of the moment(s) that came with them. No wht/cements because of the 88' slam dunk contest, no Blk/Red 12s because of game 5 97' finals. What happen to nostalgia.

And no i'm not a hype beast, I don't like the 14s but every time i look at those shoes i can't help but smile. They bring back so many memories. I just assumed has a Jordan Collector, you would be a Jordan fan and has a Jordan fan there are certain shoes that bring back great memories that pretty much all Jordan fans share.....guess not. And yes i understand for some it's nostalgia of another kind first pair, picked up the hottest chick in school, saw my first N'sync concert whatever.
I am a jordan fan, and I do have tons of memories, but that doesn't mean I have to buy the shoe that he wore,

its always a shame to see how someone could have an honest question sike. what were u thinking lol

its always a shame to see how someone could have an honest question sike. what were u thinking lol

I agree with buying what you like, but I remember when the 8's and 11's first dropped and I was the only kid in jr high with the 8's and everyone said they were ugly... and then when I had the 11's everyone called them "water shoes" and they sat on the store shelves forever... but for me, I liked them so I bought them... wish I would have kept them, but oh well... I have them again, but OG is always better...

I agree with buying what you like, but I remember when the 8's and 11's first dropped and I was the only kid in jr high with the 8's and everyone said they were ugly... and then when I had the 11's everyone called them "water shoes" and they sat on the store shelves forever... but for me, I liked them so I bought them... wish I would have kept them, but oh well... I have them again, but OG is always better...

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

fusion 8

laugh.gif

I think you are too cool for the world everyone that is saying buy what you like your definitely not a sneaker head. Who cares what you think about buying what you like. The thread is Must Have. Their are Jays out there that are Must Have for everyone. I am sure a Majority of you that say i buy what i like are HYPEBEASTS. Cause you can be damn sure that you are gonna buy the Cool Greys. I dare you to tell me your not....Those would be Must Haves

I think you are too cool for the world everyone that is saying buy what you like your definitely not a sneaker head. Who cares what you think about buying what you like. The thread is Must Have. Their are Jays out there that are Must Have for everyone. I am sure a Majority of you that say i buy what i like are HYPEBEASTS. Cause you can be damn sure that you are gonna buy the Cool Greys. I dare you to tell me your not....Those would be Must Haves

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
enigma586 wrote:

OFT homie! Way to throw it back in these dudes face!...NT can be the most "helpful-non-helpful" sneaker forum in the world. Nobody wants to be helpful on here anymore...Only want to talk +#+%. As for Must haves...Try collecting some OG's or 2004 or prior retro's...That's where the goodness is. As for a particular shoe...OG Columbia XI's
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
enigma586 wrote:

OFT homie! Way to throw it back in these dudes face!...NT can be the most "helpful-non-helpful" sneaker forum in the world. Nobody wants to be helpful on here anymore...Only want to talk +#+%. As for Must haves...Try collecting some OG's or 2004 or prior retro's...That's where the goodness is. As for a particular shoe...OG Columbia XI's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I won't be buying them...  Of course, I already have them  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I won't be buying them...  Of course, I already have them  
roll.gif

i didnt have input on this post but i wont be buyin cool greys cause i dont really like that colorway and the price is rediculous.. btw im a teenager. and so what i may not have watched mj play some of those damn games but i like he shoes and i had some og 12s when i was a kid . now that i tjink about it.. i had 12,13,14,15,16,and 17s as a kid .

i didnt have input on this post but i wont be buyin cool greys cause i dont really like that colorway and the price is rediculous.. btw im a teenager. and so what i may not have watched mj play some of those damn games but i like he shoes and i had some og 12s when i was a kid . now that i tjink about it.. i had 12,13,14,15,16,and 17s as a kid .

"Must haves" for me are collecting 1-23 in original colors ONLY. I managed to accomplish that feat earlier in the year. I told myself that in order for me to have a jordan collection worth respecting then i need to obtain atleast 1 model in a original colorway. So i got rid of all my retro+ colorways.

"Must haves" for me are collecting 1-23 in original colors ONLY. I managed to accomplish that feat earlier in the year. I told myself that in order for me to have a jordan collection worth respecting then i need to obtain atleast 1 model in a original colorway. So i got rid of all my retro+ colorways.

I agree with homeboy,black/red 1's, and how can you not like the 14's?the last shots r my favorite,looks,performance,durability,history, the shoe has it all.

I agree with homeboy,black/red 1's, and how can you not like the 14's?the last shots r my favorite,looks,performance,durability,history, the shoe has it all.

Back
Top Bottom