Phil Jackson predicts Miami Heat wins 70

HybridSoldier23: Do some cross fact checking you herb rather than just posting ESPN's diarrhea.  
laugh.gif
 Havent heard that in a while..

doont come at jungle just "FAN UP" they dont need 2 hear you talkin on nt they need to go to home games from tipoff to 4th qtr buzzer 
roll.gif

doont come at jungle just "FAN UP" they dont need 2 hear you talkin on nt they need to go to home games from tipoff to 4th qtr buzzer 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

HybridSoldier23: Do some cross fact checking you herb rather than just posting ESPN's diarrhea.  
laugh.gif

Phil Jackson just said on pti "i told espn yesterday i thought Miami could win 70 games
so
laugh.gif
you like a jordan air force fusion and and im a roman numeral XI

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

laugh.gif

Phil Jackson just said on pti "i told espn yesterday i thought Miami could win 70 games
so
laugh.gif
you like a jordan air force fusion and and im a roman numeral XI

you always got people try so hard to be right when you was clearly wrong buddy... Espn didnt misquote nothing get a q tip and clean ur dirty ears

you always got people try so hard to be right when you was clearly wrong buddy... Espn didnt misquote nothing get a q tip and clean ur dirty ears

^ Your a fellow Cole fan i see, but dude...stop it with the wack jokes.

^ Your a fellow Cole fan i see, but dude...stop it with the wack jokes.

no jokes just FAN UP if i live in Miami i would appreciate the team and would of been out there supporting them against Boston and still believe they can win 70 games in nba 2k11 season

no jokes just FAN UP if i live in Miami i would appreciate the team and would of been out there supporting them against Boston and still believe they can win 70 games in nba 2k11 season

Alright enough is enough, yes we're 5-4 but we've only played 9 %!@%%!$ GAMES!!

Alright enough is enough, yes we're 5-4 but we've only played 9 %!@%%!$ GAMES!!

Back
Top Bottom