PHIL JACKSON X(ten rings) sneaker

do you think the kobe line,jordan line, or nike air force 1's supremes will bring out a shoe to commemorate this feat for phil jackson. the phil jackson Xrings

Phil is not signed with Nike or Jordan.. I think he's signed to Flip Flops or Orthotics Inc.

But seriously...who knows.. I think his kids may have the trademark on it....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Phil is not signed with Nike or Jordan.. I think he's signed to Flip Flops or Orthotics Inc.
Love this pic -- it's soooo "me" (if I were coaching)
grin.gif

ept_sports_nba_experts-35127811-1243283238.jpg

Dont even joke about Jordan and Kobe fusions, because I gurantee someone at JB and Nike are thinking about it

was it me or did this "custom" hat look too small for him? haha i dont think you need to wait for nike or adidas to make that hat (they'll chargean arm and a leg) when you can go out and probably get it done yourself at the mall.

I can 1,000% GURANTEE sometime within the next 2 months New Era will make an phil jackson edition cap similar to the one he had on last night.

what about a phil jackson X (10 rings ) air force 1 supreme low . with a X logo on the ankle and his face on the tongue..or a mix of sneakers in a packagebetween the jordan 6's and the kobe 4's for both amounts of rings total

Originally Posted by THockey66

Staple already did that design with New Era to commemorate 10years.
staple7.jpg

you're joking right
eyes.gif
? if that's one of jeff's hat designs,then that would be an hour glass and not an "X."
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

IJUMPMAN wrote:
Hopefully, they'll start selling these hats:

you can get a hat done like that at one of those custom hat kiosks at the mall

And then when Nike releases their offical cap your will look like an failed attempt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

IJUMPMAN wrote:

And then when Nike releases their offical cap your will look like an failed attempt.
laugh.gif

i won't, but you might. it's not that difficut to get a hat to be made exactly like that. i'm sure that's where his kids had it made. ppllike you think that nike does such a great job in everything they make...that's something to laugh about
laugh.gif

tired.gif

shaqrules wrote:

Originally Posted by GTEK

IJUMPMAN wrote:

laugh.gif

i won't, but you might. it's not that difficut to get a hat to be made exactly like that. i'm sure that's where his kids had it made. ppl like you think that nike does such a great job in everything they make...that's something to laugh about
laugh.gif

tired.gif

I dont even wear fitteds so this wouldnt even apply to me.
laugh.gif

But I love when cats try to take the "independent" road and try to out do nike. Its usually results in a FAIL.
roll.gif

But hey do you. Just makes sure the dates are correct and the roman numerual X is on point.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom