PHIL JACKSON X(ten rings) sneaker

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Great...now Nike is going to fuse Jordans and Kobes.
Where did you ascertain that? And who wrote it?

Rock,

I was kidding. I should use emoticons to let people know when I'm joking but I told my brother never to use a smiley face about 10 years ago and I have tostand by it.

Rock,

I was kidding. I should use emoticons to let people know when I'm joking but I told my brother never to use a smiley face about 10 years ago and I have to stand by it.
why not???

$%#+%#@ love smiley faces
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Rock,

I was kidding. I should use emoticons to let people know when I'm joking but I told my brother never to use a smiley face about 10 years ago and I have to stand by it.
why not???

$%#+%#@ love smiley faces
wink.gif

roll.gif

I say that at least once a week,

i'm not sure if i'm the only one who feels this way but i think nike n jordan needs to reach into their creative side a little more and stop w/ allthese fusions. it was fine a few times but u can't fusion everything. they got lucky w/ the spizikes n a few others but i can't imagine a jordan/kobefusion for PJ's 10 rings. i look at every single one of the ajf fusions n i'm disgusted. i think thats messin' w/ 2 classics. but hey they must bedoing it for a reason. i am just one person who doesn't like them. but yeah to conclude...please nike: no jordan/kobe fusions!!

agreed...the shoes arent a bad idea...but the fusion thingamabob theyll make would probably jsut make me sick...id rather jsut get that hat...and pray to god icould find a way to get him to sign it haha (ill keep wishing)

op should put a question mark in the title... this is the second time I got excited seeing this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rleelum25

what about a phil jackson X (10 rings ) air force 1 supreme low . with a X logo on the ankle and his face on the tongue..or a mix of sneakers in a package between the jordan 6's and the kobe 4's for both amounts of rings total
Either idea is awful.

My Bad fatty.. I usually catch sarcasm...

Cause I usually appreciate it.. lol
Rock,

Its cool. Besides, the Jordan/Kobe fusion would never work, 3 of those rings belong to Adidas. It seems just like yesterday Kobe wore those awful yellowAdidas wannabe foamposites.

Phill Jackson is the greates coach ever!!! coached two of the greatest players ever and has the most rings in history of a perosn living. lol

Originally Posted by THockey66

Staple already did that design with New Era to commemorate 10years.
staple7.jpg

do u live in Fairfax?
I go to Eliteboardshop at least twice a month
nvr seen dat hat

well it finally arrived. i called to the college and ordered a hat (before it was posted on here). i thought it was a good cause too...pitty that the onlysz's they made were s/m. i asked them if they were goin to make bigger sizes, but the rep i talked to said she didn't know. not only that, they wereall sold out and don't think they'll be making any more. but none the less, it's a dope hat!!!

368898911.jpg

368898954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom