Phil Rivers Playing Like the Worst Quarterback in the League Appreciation Thread.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and he has 6 kids damn.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Took me a long time to jump on this dudes bandwagon and when I finally do he becomes a turnover MACHINE. Last year it was still hot in the streets to be touting Rivers>Rodgers though.
laugh.gif

url

laugh.gif
Philip "cry me" rivers LMAO

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

No lie that picture makes me want to vomit.
laugh.gif
Its worse than the infamous NT "Finger" pic for me.
roll.gif

Nothing beats that finger pic
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What is he saying in that gif??? " That was the worst ____ ever".......????

Shoulda kept Marty. Still salty bout that but glad Rivers is having this season. Much probably won't change next year.

Man dude sounds country. I forget that players are often transplants from other city. Figured he was a surfer type

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

its hard being a charger fan this year. (heck, its hard being one every year
laugh.gif
)

but this dude is my qb. Many people dont like him but the fact that he barks right back at the opposing linebackers and talks trash

makes him so cool to have on the team (when hes winning
eyes.gif
)

we needed to keep marty, he should have never lost his coaching job
Truth

Rivers is one of those players that you hate unless he is on your team and is your QB.

I like to look for the silver lining in every dark cloud.  As depressing as this season has been for me and all other Charger fans, I still look at it as if Philip is doing us all a favor.  His piss poor play should/could be the final nail in the coffin for the Norv Era.  Hopefully they bring in one of those pseudo-retired SUPER BOWL WINNING coach turned analysts (like a Gruden or Jawface or whoever else is available) and they can take us to the promised land in 2012.  Rivers is still a young dude as far as QB's goes and this is but a bump (albeit a big one) in the road of his career.  I'm convinced he can bounce back.

laugh.gif

Rivers' regression this season is amazing and mind boggling all at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom