Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

apparently Chad Johnson is coming to town today

"Chad Johnson created a furor in Philadelphia overnight by Tweeting that he was coming to Philadelphia on Tuesday and that, of course, led to speculation that he would work out for the Eagles. For the record, that is not true. Not going to happen. What in the world would the Eagles do with Chad Johnson and that headache? No way does a young team that is playing so well and that believes in each other so much need that kind of distraction."

dave from eagles.com

Last edited:
and i would rather us bring in hank baskett or someone like that before we brought in the mess that is ochocinco..

and for the record i dont want TO either
Only if that means Kendra is back in town too.

Thought I'd add this in here :rofl: :rofl:
Same dude that was going OFF after we lost to Arizona?

Yeah I think it probably is...I just found his videos this yr...the one from the browns game is pretty funny but I think he's been doing it after every game for 2 seasons or maybe longer :lol:

Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherCSN
I'll be calling into CSN's "Daily News Live" in 5 minutes, reporting from AZ. Big news on a major Eagles trade rumor and more Kevin Kolb.

Does anybody know whats going on ?

Trap game this week. I know Arizona is 2-0 at home performing with a stingy defense, but we can't look past them to W4 and the NYG. G-Men unfortunately put on a clinic in front of a nationally televised audience Thursday night. One game at a time, boys. Take care of business in the desert than move on to our divisional foes.

Gameday. Arizona has a great defense and crappy offense. If our D keeps up the pace and we limit the turnovers, I expect a win.

I love Kolb. He got us DRC, Vinny Curry and Boykin.
I love Andy for selling Arizona and the rest of the league on Kolb's skill-set. Typical start for our Eagles. Sloppy football and turnovers.

Not happy about letting Floyd score.

Lots of football left to dig out of this 10-0 hole. Trap game like I said, the entire NFL sleeps on Arizona's DEF and we may be looking past to the G-Men.

why are they going for the play action fake when the cardinals run game hasnt been hurting us at all.

And why is nnamdi on Fitzgerald when my grandmom could burn him?

This is sickening and I'm embarrassed as a fan right now... Everyone from the coaches to players needs to get their head out of their ***

Need Eagles to win in the worst way to collect money. Not going to say it's impossible to come back, but damn. Just going to let Kolb take a dump on the secondary. :smh:

Last edited:
Need Eagles to win in the worst way to collect money. Not going to say it's impossible to come back, but damn. Just going to let Kolb take a dump on the secondary. :smh:

They're out there making this dude Kolb look like Peyton manning of 2003 good lord :smh:

Nnamdi and Kurt Coleman not on the same page.

Lots of football left. We can still come back. Not really putting our defense in the greatest positions and Arizona's DEF is hyped in front of the home crowd. Horton is a very good, underrated DC.

Vick might be hurt on that run. Little extra from D. Washington. Reminds me of last year's ribs injury against the Cards. Not again, please.

Nnamdi always seems to get beat by Fitz, cue last year's debacle and heartbreak. Still gives me Philadelphia nightmares.

Credit where it's due Vick is a warrior...if we get the td here I'm gonna be somewhat calm about the rest of this game

Nvm screw this game I'm going to study

Last edited:
Credit where it's due Vick is a warrior...if we get the td here I'm gonna be somewhat calm about the rest of this game
Nvm screw this game I'm going to study
You right, bro. You know what, I've also got some lawn work to do. Shout out to my boy DMX during Penguins playoff hockey.

Back
Top Bottom