Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

No matter Castillo's success in 2012-2013, is it worth the cost of a wasted season (2011-2012) plus losing Spags? I don't think so.
Spags was never a lock to come back here. And last season was not on the defense. At least not IMO.

Gotta put this on Andy and Mike. First, Andy shouldnt be calling all of these passing plays. The run works against the brows, especially after you see that they were bring crazy pressure in the first half almost every play.
Now third quarter on, Vick is at fault. How can you throw some f those passes. People are like double and triple covered
Andy doesn't call the plays. Marty does. But we damn well know they gameplan the offense together. And the run apparently was never part of that gameplan. Not to mention, where's the ******g adjustments? Your o-line is getting killed, Vick looks terrible, and you still insist on pass, pass, pass?

Spags was never a lock to come back here. And last season was not on the defense. At least not IMO.
Disagree, man. Our run defense couldn't stop Bastich (SP?) or Dirty last year. More running lanes and holes than Lisa Ann. Nnamdi straight up played like basura, whether we want to admit it or not. Our safety play was near bottom in the league. DRC was uncomfortable in the slot, much better now admittedly.

Disagree, man. Our run defense couldn't stop Bastich (SP?) or Dirty last year. More running lanes and holes than Lisa Ann. Nnamdi straight up played like basura, whether we want to admit it or not. Our safety play was near bottom in the league. DRC was uncomfortable in the slot, much better now admittedly.
Our offensive woes were so much worse though man. But agree to disagree.

What we can all agree on is that right now, this is not okay.

Very un-Eagles like finish. I'm shocked.

Still, everyone associated with the offense can go **** themselves. Worst performance since Seattle in 2005.

@Dajoka you're right but a couple of his picks should've been caught as well so it balances out...Vick better come to play next week though

My phone is messing up, my bad

Last edited:
Not pretty but a W counts all the same in the win column. We better practice well this week in preparation for the home opener against B-More.

Sign of the apocalypse:  The Eagles closing out a close game on the road on a short yardage situation.

Better play the lottery tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sign of the apocalypse:  The Eagles closing out a close game on the road on a short yardage situation.

Better play the lottery tomorrow.

:rofl:

way to make up for this Kurt

TrentRichardsonTruck.gif[IMG]

The good
1. The whole defense. Every damn one of them.
2. Shady. 110 yards on 20 carries. Should have been even more if it weren't for some BS holding calls.
3. Demeco. Had some key third down stops.

The bad

1. Maclin's soft ***. Come on bro. You're playing for a contract.
2. Special teams punt coverage. Henry was outkicking the coverage, but the gunner's had poor directional pursuit almost every punt.

The ugly
1. Vick
2. Andy
3. Marty
4. The penalties

Pretty much spot on but you left out turnovers as a major category in itself. Sloppy football all-around. Gotta clean up the penalties and protect the food. Especially against the Ravens.

The game plan today was terrible; Vick should not need to throw the ball 56 times against the freakin Browns

this team no doubt has some serious talent but again it is going to come down to Vick and the Eagles did not cater to his strengths today...he is NEVER going to be Drew Brees so all the fans that want him to stay in the pocket; well today is exactly what happens when he does. Vick rolling out on plays and a nice dose of Shady should be what the game plan is from here on out.

On a good note DRC is legit; Samuels killed the Eagles last year the way he plays and Ryans looked pretty damn good which makes me think he was playing coy in the preseason.

A win is a win :D

Last edited:
Worst gameplan I've ever seen. No exaggeration.

Vick was shook early by the pressure. But instead of going to the run, we just kept throwing the ball. How do you keep the defense honest like that? Those corner blitzes could have been neutralized by running the ball up the middle.

Worst gameplan I've ever seen. No exaggeration.
Vick was shook early by the pressure. But instead of going to the run, we just kept throwing the ball. How do you keep the defense honest like that? Those corner blitzes could have been neutralized by running the ball up the middle.
30th ranked rush defense last year versus one of the best running backs in the league? You would think it was a no-brainer.. obviously not. :stoneface:
I'm glad we got a win though, DRC, Demeco and Nnamdi looked good. I'm kind of upset I didn't see more from Mychal though.

Back
Top Bottom