Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

trentrichardsonbeast.gif

Ugly win, but I will take it.

Worst gameplan I've ever seen. No exaggeration.

Vick was shook early by the pressure. But instead of going to the run, we just kept throwing the ball. How do you keep the defense honest like that? Those corner blitzes could have been neutralized by running the ball up the middle.

But that's ALWAYS Reid's gameplan. He's had RBs in Westrbook and McCoy who can average 4.5-5 ypc and he still wants to throw 40+ times a game with McNabb and Vick. :smh:

56 is truly disgusting.
Keep that up Vick wont last to week 4

Last edited:
Weeks 4-10: Six-game stretch of NYG, PIT, DET, ATL, NO, DAL. Meanwhile the Pats are playing cupcakes all the way through.

I'm really not that concerned; it was week 1 and a lot of teams looked bad

this better just serve as a lesson to Vick and Andy

Weeks 4-10: Six-game stretch of NYG, PIT, DET, ATL, NO, DAL. Meanwhile the Pats are playing cupcakes all the way through.

Damnnnnnn I knew we had a brutal schedule but sheesh....if we can get through that like 4-2 I'll be ecstatic hell even 3-3 I'd take that''s probably the worst stretch any team in the league will have :smh: I'll be happy if we finish 10-6 this yr taking that into account b/c if we had a balanced schedule we'd prolly have a shot at 11-5 or if all went well 12-4

56 passes tho :x

in reality it was 63 because Vick took off with the ball 7 times

don't understand Andy Reid at all; I picture the game plan going like this...

Andy: So how do you want to game plan?
Marty: Well the Browns were 2nd in pass defense last year and 30th in run defense
Andy: So you think we should throw the ball 60+ times?
Marty: Sounds great Big Red!

in reality it was 63 because Vick took off with the ball 7 times
don't understand Andy Reid at all; I picture the game plan going like this...
Andy: So how do you want to game plan?
Marty: Well the Browns were 2nd in pass defense last year and 30th in run defense
Andy: So you think we should throw the ball 60+ times?
Marty: Sounds great Big Red!
too much truth
mean.gif

thank god for the D

4-2 is optimistic based on the small sample size from yesterday. 3-3 more probable, I'd settle for that. I'd like to beat both the G-Men and Cowboys during that stretch to make an early statement and claim for the division. New Orleans looks beatable based on their poor defense and Brees not playing as well without Payton. Plus Sproles is clearly playing hurt. If Stafford turns the ball over that much again (STL), we should capitalize. Don't really have to honor the Lions' run game with K. Smith. Against ATL, I sincerely hope DRC and Nnamdi neutralize Julio and Roddy a bit. We may not have an answer for Tony Gonzalez.

Lesean McCoy surprisingly had 26 total touches yesterday which means we were on the field a TON if Vick had 63 dropbacks :x

hope our offense is MUCH better next week vs Baltimore, Maclin injured already with a hip flexor :smh:

Riley already out with a fractured collarbone. Now Mac9, will probably be a questionable game-time decision. Supposedly the hip flexor strain and hip pointer get worse with time. Jeremy's pretty sore.

Avant: Wrist contusion.

Jarrett: Shoulder strain.

Marsh: Hammy strain.

i just saw saw Vick mic'd up during the Bengals v. Ravens game and before the game a ladybug landed on his wrist and he said "must be my lucky day".  

we were had by nature bruhs 
mean.gif

If the O-line plays the same way next week against the Ravens. I don't even want to think about what they would do to Vick. :smh:

@PIT is the most difficult game. All are winnable. No cupcakes, but definitely winnable.

i think the Saints game will be the most difficult its a monday night in the dome, yeah the ******** won there yesterday but i thinks thats a fluke

steelers are good team but they don't scare me one bit

we will know how good this defense is facing those onslaught of receivers

You never know what you'll get out of this team though. Andy and Marty better come correct with the offensive gameplan next week.

Back
Top Bottom