Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Here's a summary:

rlyftf.gif

Just got home from work, didn't see the game. Good thing I didn't see it. One thing I need to know. HOW MANY TIMES DID WE GIVE THE BALL TO SHADY? HOW MANY TIMES DID WE RUN?

Just got home from work, didn't see the game. Good thing I didn't see it. One thing I need to know. HOW MANY TIMES DID WE GIVE THE BALL TO SHADY? HOW MANY TIMES DID WE RUN?
i can tell you without looking it was less than 20 

ya know going into halftime at 17-3 wouldn't have been as bad but some dickhead had to call 3 passing plays at the 1-yrd line 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

we need that win next Sunday

Last edited:

ya know going into halftime at 17-3 wouldn't have been as bad but some dickhead had to call 3 passing plays at the 1-yrd line :smh: :smh: :smh: |I

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
We have one of the most dynamic backs in the league and we decide to run it less than 20 times? Andy needs to go.

ya know going into halftime at 17-3 wouldn't have been as bad but some dickhead had to call 3 passing plays at the 1-yrd line :smh: :smh: :smh: |I

I can't even be mad at that, there was only a few seconds left and if we didn't get it then it would've been half. Even though I KNOW Morty would've done the same **** regardless of time, at least this time it was justifiable.

For whatever reason I'm not too disappointed with this loss (take away the the turnovers and it's a one possession game), probably because we're still 2-1, tied at the top of the division. It definitely helps that SF lost a game they had no business losing.

Keep it optimistic, fellas.

edit: @blakep I don't know if they're a legit team yet. We also ran into a hot Buffalo team last year that went 4-0 (?), then slipped up. I don't doubt them, I just don't trust them either especially knowing Kolb.

Last edited:
I can't even be mad at that, there was only a few seconds left and if we didn't get it then it would've been half. Even though I KNOW Morty would've done the same **** regardless of time, at least this time it was justifiable.
For whatever reason I'm not too disappointed with this loss (take away the the turnovers and it's a one possession game), probably because we're still 2-1, tied at the top of the division. It definitely helps that SF lost a game they had no business losing.
Keep it optimistic, fellas.
edit: @blakep I don't know if they're a legit team yet. We also ran into a hot Buffalo team last year that went 4-0 (?), then slipped up. I don't doubt them, I just don't trust them either especially knowing Kolb.

I mean, they are good enough for a wild card, and they did beat the Pats last week at home. All they really need is for Kolb to not make mistakes and just lob the ball up to fitzgerald and they can beat most teams. Now Im not sure why Fitzgerald was open so many times considering hes basically their main weapon, but their D will give them a chance

Well, guys. Get ready. Welcoming the G-Men to town W4 but also starting our vicious six-game stretch. Pittsburgh is 1-2. New Orleans is 0-3. Stafford is currently hurt. Cowboys look beatable. One at a time, boys. Let's go.

In my buzzed state, I considered the possibility of trading Nnamdi for a 12-pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest.

So Nnamdi has been that bad?
He looks nothing like he did as a lock-down corner in Oakland. I'd gladly take Haden, PP, or Flowers over him right now. DRC is also out-performing Nnamdi at the moment.

Fitz was toasting Nnamdi for the better part of today's debacle.

Namdi has been overated for numerous years now. He cant stop the run, cant open field tackle, cant play zone. Bump and Run was suppose to be his specialty but he cant even do that anymore. He either gets burned for a TD or commits a penalty. Burned twice by Jacoby Jones last week for TDs and Larry had his way with him today.

Welp, after last season and 3 games into this one, I'm finally ready to accepted the fact that we have a turnover and offensive line (pass blocking) "problem" . It's honestly ridiculous for the amount of talent that we have on this game.

I'm done giving Nhamdi the benefit of the doubt also. Something needs to happen soon. Not sure what it's gonna be, but it needs to happen.

Last edited:
Namdi has been overated for numerous years now. He cant stop the run, cant open field tackle, cant play zone. Bump and Run was suppose to be his specialty but he cant even do that anymore. He either gets burned for a TD or commits a penalty. Burned twice by Jacoby Jones last week for TDs and Larry had his way with him today.
First season was largely the zone-scheme Castillo was implementing. Now there's just no excuses for his poor play and coverage. Nnamdi's visibly frustrated and was even engaged in heated argument with Coleman on the sidelines.

Revis is clearly the best cover corner in the league. Champ, PP, and Haden not far after that. Browner super underrated from Seattle. Mathis and Finnegan as well.

hopefully i can grab some cheap tickets an hour or so before sunday night on stubhub since i live literally 5 mins away from the linc. That would be a MAJOR move

Hopefully Vick can do something not including last drives otherwise Foles chants coming soon to a tv near you

Last edited:
eagles doing good not to be pushing 0-3..winners win games though so i see them coming out the east no worries :smokin

Not even talking trash leading up to this huge game, first divisional test. Just play hard and smart, boys.

Lettuce pray for our birds this week....hopefully the gmen bring out the best in us and we get that W :smokin

Back
Top Bottom