*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

They were. They wanted us in the “rematch”. Now they gonna go to Minnesota and get Molly whopped again

That PPG stat is inflated bc of that giants game. We would average 3.5 offensive PPG under Foles not counting that game

ok ok ok. we already know Foles is not Wentz. But, wentz is not walking through them doors. So lets drop this.

We are the #1 seed and if a team is going to beat us it has to take it from us at our house.

LETS GET IT

Torrey needs to be released the first day we can. Class act guy but he’s hurting the team

Can't be put here dropping wide open balls when the QB is already struggling enough as is.

I have zero qualms with our game being the first game of the Divisional round. 1 less day of rest for whoever we're playing, and an extra day for us if we do win.

If we lose, at least we'll have all day Sunday to get over the L before starting the next week :lol: Would suck to take that L, go to sleep a few hours later, then have to wake up go to work, and be pissed about it all day again on Monday.

Im the opposite. I feel like if we lose saturday it will take the joy out of watching other teams play. Good point about less rest tho

Screen_Shot_2018_01_01_at_10.27.29_AM.jpg

Not much to pull out of a meaningless game, but the Defense with mostly backups playing, holding Dallas with Dak, Zeke, Dez, and Witten all playing (Regardless if they haven't looked great this year) to only 6 points is a good look.

Didn’t realize Schwartz had us a 4th in points and yards this season.

That 3 game stretch of Seattle LA and N.Y. left a bad taste in my mouth .

Back
Top Bottom