*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Cooper is only under team control thru 2019. Hopefully he walks so the Cowboys essentially wasted a 1st rounder :lol:.

Cooper is only under team control thru 2019. Hopefully he walks so the Cowboys essentially wasted a 1st rounder :lol:.

no no no no.. we want them to resign him.. you see what even crap WRs are getting these days

we got alshon at a steal at 13 mill per.. that's why i'm tempted to say we should let algolor walk, cause average WRs are getting in the teens.. so he's going get at least 9-10 mill per

Honestly feel like they’re utilizing agholor a little differently this year. Why is he not getting further up the field? Doesn’t make sense.

As for howie I’d just keep the picks. If this is even remotely close to the compensation than this ain’t it, chief

Honestly feel like they’re utilizing agholor a little differently this year. Why is he not getting further up the field? Doesn’t make sense.

As for howie I’d just keep the picks. If this is even remotely close to the compensation than this ain’t it, chief

Hell no @ this scenario.

I really wouldn’t wanna trade that many picks for Pat Peterson but our pass rush with competent secondary would be scary. We gave up 0 points to Cam Newton through 3 quarters

Y'all think smallwood screwing up that other short pass, I think it was titans game, came into play here?

An NFL writer has the Eagles currently picking a 8 in next year's draft. This is unfathomable 8 months after the best year of our football fan life.

An NFL writer has the Eagles currently picking a 8 in next year's draft. This is unfathomable 8 months after the best year of our football fan life.

That would be an embarrassment for the franchise. But the year after we lost to the Pats in the super bowl with McNabb we went 6-10 so guess that’s just our franchise luck

I think we have some very simple fixable problems that could be solved by next game

Luckily we have a bye coming up too.. plus trade deadline

I mean we haven't had a game this season that we were completely out of or without little things couldn't have gone our way

I think being in every game late and blowing 2 leads is what hurts most. If team was just struggling it would be a diff story but there’s streaks where they look like 2017 then streaks where they’re playing like 2016.

If we don’t blow 2 leads we’re 5-2 and this is a completely diff season.

id be cool with sanders but we need a rb more than anything atm.. DO NOT WANT DT, we got alshon for that

one who could move chains and fight for the extra yards

A LOT of rumors being thrown around regarding the eagles.

we also offered a 2nd last week for Amari Cooper and got turned down.. good thing we did

Back
Top Bottom