*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

JJ 2019 SEASON Stats: 10 rec. 169 yds 1TD

Dk stats from TODAY: 7 rec. 160yds 1TD...

InsecureSnappyGoose-size_restricted.gif

Even tho we got cooked by DK today I’m not even upset about missing on him. I’m more upset we missed out on McLaurin and Slayton. Those guys did well with mediocre QBs. DK has monster potential but he has Russell Wilson and killed us tonight because we have 5’9 corners on a 6’3 dude

Just don't draft WRs who can't get off coverage, it was his biggest flaw as a prospect, and most of us knew it was a mistake from the start

I’m indifferent on it. Because there’s no guarantee we’d even use him correctly if we had him

he still can’t change direction and can only run 4 routes and does it well btw

passing on mclaurin hurts more imo because he could’ve been an instant DJAX replacement

Just don't draft WRs who can't get off coverage, it was his biggest flaw as a prospect, and most of us knew it was a mistake from the start

all you see on film coming out is dude struggling to separate but making great contested catches

and now in the league you see dudes jogging while guarding him or literally standing there flat footed in off coverage

Man I just hope that Carson is okay, screw the game. Dude looked knocked out cold. Hope it doesn't become like an Andrew Luck type situation

Moving ahead, who can we realistically get? Lamn and Jeudy are definitely gone by the time we pick. Thinking Ruggs probably will be too but he COULD be there. Tee Higgins is a reasonable expectation.

Would love to see my boy Hamler on the squad. Maybe he slips to the 3rd?

gotta respect Carson Wentz's positivity at a time like this, had all these bad things happened to me professionally I'd be a wreck. I hate that it just seems like bad luck follows him around on the field no matter what he does. I hope he uses this offseason as an opportunity to study the guys like Russ who NEVER take big hits and learn how to maneuver their body to get out of harms way when they run. These head first dives are just too risky and he does it a lot in situations that aren't do or die

best WR available round 1 for me (he MUST be fast too), then CB or another WR round 2. Then honestly I would not mind getting some youth at linebacker because Bradham was awful all year

There's a lot of speed at WR in this draft, ideally I would like to draft one guy and get a veteran

It's crazy in the passing era we have the worst combination of DBs & WRs in the league.

^Iron sharpens iron. How these DBs supposed to get better with this WR core and vice versa.

I want a wide receiver who can run fast, run routes, and create separation. Enough of his playing above the rim BS. That’s why we have JJAW, Alshon (for one more year), Ertz and Goeddert.

I’m tired of the Sixers and Eagles playing their sports like it’s 20-30 years ago

Back
Top Bottom