*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Give jenk good gtd money next yr with an option for the 2nd yr. Not sure we can afford to lose him rn. Other needs

IF wentz doesnt want to slide he HAS to start throwing the ball away man. Not even just yesterday but all the unneccessary hits he takes for the sake of 2 yards.

I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever seen him throw the ball away
He did on that blown pitch yesterday

Sometimes it’s harder for bigger dudes like Carson to just slide. Even though he’s the “prototype” for a QB at 6’5” 240, he’s not a pocket passer. And that’s why a lot of people hate him

one thing to note is that it was McCown who encouraged him to take more checkdowns. Hopefully McCown stays as QB to help him out

Even if the game unfolded identically to how it did with McCown, would’ve been cool to see Wentz on that final offensive drive with a chance to go to OT. I’m confident with the home crowd going wild he would’ve tied it up

I want Ertz to retire an Eagle like Celek did. Sure, if a team values a top tier CB equally to a TE you take that CB for Ertz but that’s not realistic. And I’m not letting Ertz walk for some teams WR2/3

Back
Top Bottom