*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

ok and after that he continued to say he wasnt cleared for practice over and over again

Doug always says players are day to day for 4 seasons now, nothing new

we can have some fun if you want put $50 up if Walch goes i owe you money, if he stays you owe me $50

seem to always know it all lets see if you right
Lmaooooo I’ve learned to not take anything Doug says seriously in pressers. That’s all. There’s just no way in hell we should keep him

1578589914171.gif

doug was getting A LOT of heat yesterday for saying they would be staying right after it was announced

i wonder if that had any play for them to backtrack and actually made it happen cause clearly the fans were not happy at all.. Reddit, TWitter, IG any social media you name it fans were PISSED to hear that news

Jay Gruden as OC

pretty please

doesn’t get nearly the credit he deserves.. I might not be a fan of his attitude, but that’s looking at things from the outside

but you got dudes from his coaching tree in couple spots doing well

doesn’t get nearly the credit he deserves.. I might not be a fan of his attitude, but that’s looking at things from the outside

but you got dudes from his coaching tree in couple spots doing well
Either him or the OC from LSU

Either him or the OC from LSU

id love to bring in joe brady

but for OC I want flip.. jay gruden would be a solid choice too.. wouldn’t mind bringing in mike Kafka

I want shurmur back on the staff too, not for OC

So Doug probably didn’t want to do this and Lurie made the call. I wonder if this does anything to impact Doug’s psyche and relationship with Lurie if the next OC doesn’t do well. Either way, I hope whoever the next OC is, they have a great understanding of Carson’s strengths and know how to utilize him.

Back
Top Bottom