*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Justin Jefferson only play the slot , I don’t want him anywhere near my team . Last thing we want is our coaching staff trying to develop another receiver for the outside .

give me ceedee lamb , at this point idc if we give picks for the 2021 draft ( since college football, might not even be on this whole year )

A slot guy in the 1st for THIS team is bad resources.

Maybe if we drafted a good outside wr last yr then ye go for it. But we drafted 1 of the worst wrs in the whole draft. So PASSSSSSSS

Exactly we have two really good TE , why would we spend a 1st round a slot receiver? We all see how Jmatt turn out , dude could barely play one snap outside .

JJets not JUST a slot receiver but okay. Y’all just don’t watch tape I feel like

lamb (hopefully we are able to trade up)
Jjets
Mims

give me any of those guys and I’ll be happy. All are studs and all have a spot on our team. I don’t buy the slot argument because we may not be running 12 personnel that much given the Ertz contract situation. AND I’m pretty sure we’re the worst in the league at playing 12 personnel

Unless you’re getting Lamb or Jeudy, all players gonna have their caveats. Do you want Jefferson with his compatibility “issues” or Mims with his drop “issues”. Both are studs, both could help this team, both are fairy safe bets given their ability. We gotta stop being married to one guy or another (myself include with Jefferson), all these guys gonna help us

Last edited:
JJets not JUST a slot receiver but okay. Y’all just don’t watch tape I feel like

lamb (hopefully we are able to trade up)
Jjets
Mims

give me any of those guys and I’ll be happy. All are studs and all have a spot on our team. I don’t buy the slot argument because we may not be running 12 personnel that much given the Ertz contract situation. AND I’m pretty sure we’re the worst in the league at playing 12 personnel

Unless you’re getting Lamb or Jeudy, all players gonna have their caveats. Do you want Jefferson with his compatibility “issues” or Mims with his drop “issues”. Both are studs, both could help this team, both are fairy safe bets given their ability. We gotta stop being married to one guy or another (myself include with Jefferson), all these guys gonna help us

I read somewhere Justin jefferson only played just over 100 snaps outside of the slot in his big breakout year

I think he has 1st round value, just not for us

and I don’t think he’s only a slot guy, but that is his best position and should see the majority of his snaps there

I read somewhere Justin jefferson only played just over 100 snaps outside of the slot in his big breakout year

I think he has 1st round value, just not for us

and I don’t think he’s only a slot guy, but that is his best position and should see the majority of his snaps there
This is a reasonable assessment. I can get down with these points in an argument over him

We should be all over rhis

Agreed. Need to prepare for the possibility that the draft may not end up our way. Any depth at WR would be helpful as well.

me and my homie were talking and if push came to shove, I’d have zero problem dealing Ertz for some pickz, an elite WR, etc

The focus in my opinion should still be trading up and grabbing a top 3 WR in the draft. To have a young core of QB, TE, RB, and be able to add a young stud WR. That immediately puts you in place to be competitive for years

Even if we add dude, doesn’t change shh with the draft

still want 2 guys, hopefully 2 early

as I been saying, even if alshon is here I figure he’s on PUP and doesn’t count towards roster numbers til activated.. and might be traded at deadline anyways if we can

then it’s desean, JJAW and ward.. so if we add dude that’s max 6 guys (then alshon)

JJets :pimp: :pimp:

my homie brought up a good point. Mims sounding kind of soft after his comments about being scared in Philly :lol:

I have a feeling the Eagles either trade up for Lamb or Ruggs falls to us and this whole JJets vs Mims argument becomes a wash :lol:

Lol give me all that, dude talented as hell. Bugging if you don’t want him :lol:

Guess I am. We don't need that. He never plays a full season. And the 1st game he isn't getting his targets, he's going to be a problem. I won't deny his talent, he's extremely talented, but let's look at it realistically. He's a diva! And aren't we trying to get rid of a problem in the locker room with Alshon? If things go bad with OBJ, it will make the Alshon drama seem like child's play.

Honestly, what has OBJ done at all that's positive? I do remember that he took a playoff matchup seriously enough that he needed to go down to Miami for the infamous boat party with Cruz, Shepherd and others. And they played like crap during the game (2 dropped TD's). If that stuff happens here, it won't go over well at all.

Remember when McCoy was involved in the beat up of those cops? Yes he got off (D.A was dirty and star stuck so he didn't press for a case). That didn't sit well with a lot of people. It's kinda why I don't want Shady back. Its not if OBJ will go off, it's when.

Last edited:
Agree to disagree but did you just compare OBJ to Alshon :lol: the difference is the juice is worth the squeeze with Odell.

Back
Top Bottom