*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Agree to disagree but did you just compare OBJ to Alshon :lol: the difference is the juice is worth the squeeze with Odell.

I didn't compare their talent! Come on!! I compared each as a headache and locker room issue. Last time I checked Alshon was gabbing to Josina (this is a locker room issue) and we all know the head case OBJ is. That's the only way I put their names in the same sentence.👍

I want them to do whatever it takes to get Ruggs and in the 2nd, maybe Aiyouk or Reager (if either lasts that late). I heard some GMs saying that Hamler has a possible knee issue.

high praise for Jefferson

"He's one of the best receivers that I've ever studied in 40-plus years," said a former long-time NFL offensive coordinator/receivers coach. "He can do it all and has no fear and can play slot or outside. ... He's a baller who is much better than he's been credited. Trust me. The kid is a baller."

i still prefer Jeudy, Lamb or Ruggs personally, but i'm fully on board for Jefferson if those guys are gone and we can't trade up without giving up too much

high praise for Jefferson

i still prefer Jeudy, Lamb or Ruggs personally, but i'm fully on board for Jefferson if those guys are gone and we can't trade up without giving up too much

Agreed. Big 3, then after that I’d take Jefferson or trade down and take Mims.

Those are the only 5 I’d take in the first rounds. If they somehow don’t work out, then onto the 2nd it is

We’re trading with the Jets. 21, a 2021 2nd, Sul and a 4th
I’ll do that in a heartbeat for Lamb. Only thing I’m iffy about is the extra 4th but 21 and 2021 2nd are a no brained and Sul is not even gonna get burn

Jets most likely going to go OL anyways

Hamler got some dawg in him. I will never question speed, they can (hopefully)work on his hands/concentration. If they grabbed him in the 2nd I wouldn't even be mad.

As a PSU alum I'm with it. KJ to learn some hands behind DJax. Would LOVE Miles and KJ to be franchise boys for years to come

So many differing opinions. There’s a report that said that the general public’s perception of players is vastly different than the GMs due to lack of workouts, quarantine, etc. I’m just ready for the fireworks this week

At the end of the day don't take a slot wr in the first round, take BPA or make a trade

I think you can..

just we can’t, since our 2 TEs are very important to what we do

if only 2 WRs are going see the field, you want them to be outside guys.. healthy and/or young versions of alshon and desean make sense, but both aren’t that

Back
Top Bottom