*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

But can they catch tho!!?!????? All I care about .can they catch & create separation
Speed on the field means S play deeper, less the box. More running lanes for Sanders and more room for Ertz to operate

I’m down for anything not slow

I think the Hurts/Russ comparison is fair. Russ obviously being a better passer but he's a stocky runner. He doesn't beat you bc he's a burner like Lamar but he's hard to tackle like Russ

If anything I'd say a closer comparison is Cam Newton. Tall and strong so he can power through LB tackles

468F4899-8AD0-4F21-BA6C-6EBD366D9D36.png

Speed on the field means S play deeper, less the box. More running lanes for Sanders and more room for Ertz to operate

I’m down for anything not slow

Agholor wasn’t slow but he couldn’t catch a cold . My main question is can these receivers catch the ball once they’re open .

Agholor wasn’t slow but he couldn’t catch a cold . My main question is can these receivers catch the ball once they’re open .
Reagor yes, Goodwin yes
Hightower and Watkins need more play strength (pretty much Shelton Gibson but on the higher end of the spectrum Will Fuller)

I really hope that with the hurts pick, that we’re only going roll with 2 QBs and save that extra roster spot for elsewhere

like with WRs, we know we can’t trust desean, alshon or Goodwin to stay healthy

Or JJAW to stay healthy

Alshon, if he’s still around won’t count for a roster spot until activated from PUP list

and I assume 1 of the WRs is going get IR’d with some random injury so we can stash them for a year

Back
Top Bottom