*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Doug needs to answer to why he dialed up a play that called for a pass behind the LOS when you're in FG range. I still cannot wrap my head around that call. All you need to do is run it 2-3 yards and you're gravy. Sturgis made one from 55 this year.

AND WHY TF WOULD YOU CALL HEADS AT THE OT COINTOSS!!!!

Last edited:
such a deflating loss. I can't even fully comprehend how we allowed Dallas to come back and win that game..:smh:

Also no clue why dougie didn't let sturgis kick what would have been a 53 yarder.. dude was kicking well.. showed the leg

Also no clue why dougie didn't let sturgis kick what would have been a 53 yarder.. dude was kicking well.. showed the leg

So my favorite GM how do you feel about that Darren Sproles trade approaching the deadline ? Still can get a 3 or 4 th for him .

he was great for us today.. but if we could get a 3rd, we gotta seriously consider it

But today just shows how limited we are.. even if we win, the flaws are still extremely apparent.. I think a solid draft and free agency can be huge for us and expect us to be better next season

Hopefully barbre isn't seriously hurt.. cause now we're thinning out at 3 spots Oline, CB and LB

CwEhRdsUAAA4mqo.jpg

tired.gif

No clue why dougie kept going to WR screen passes..

We were getting stuff over the middle.. and sproles was running well

3 different head coaches, still the same issues over the past 10 years, too many penalties, too many field goals, can't hold a lead.

Yea I had to drink to sleep . lol I take these lost very serious, specially the ones we should win . Doug really pissed me off man

I'm still livid about that ****. What makes things worse is hearing about how Dallas "won" when its pretty obvious we outplayed em and gave it away. And I'm not even gonna mention the holding lol

He's one of the biggest 1st round busts in Eagles history

Eagles really need a receiver, no one gets open downfield

Carson had 9 incompletions and 6 of them were drops

Outside of Alshon and Smith. Someone else we could target is Donte Moncreif from Indy. But I'd still like Alshon as long Agholor is off the team. He's a good kid but I'm done trying to defend him

Barwin should be the 4th DE off the bench at this point ..Marcus Smith has been better

DGB should be the only WR left on the team next year ...Huff for special teams purposes

We gotta trade barwin.. too much money tied up in 1 position when we have cheaper guys who can fill supporting roles

We need to sign AND draft at least 1 CB and WR

We gotta hope at least 1 of the rookie Oline guys from this year can hold down a starting spot next year.. and we need a miracle with lane

Back
Top Bottom