Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

Eli has no touch whatsoever on short passes. I mean, it's okay if you're winging it in as hard as you can down the field to Plax, it's not so goodwhen you're doing it to Hedgecock, Jacobs, etc... all the guys who already have problems catching.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Why yall hate Sam Madison so much ?
laugh.gif
He's a bum.

And Plax was wide open across the middle Eli
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Yo KILL ME NOW.

Why are we NOT running the ball in the red zone ?

they ran on 2nd down
I know that genius...

we keep settling for FGs because we arent pounding the ball in the red zone...

TWICE we got the ball on there 15 yard line. Thats perfect because we could get another first down inside the 5...

We kept passing and both times we ended up with FGs...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why yall hate Sam Madison so much ?
laugh.gif
He's a bum.

And Plax was wide open across the middle Eli
grin.gif

he had the eagles pass rush in his face... i know some of yall of fans but yall should be mad at jacobs ... it would have been 20 - 7 or 24 - 7 at that pointmost likely ...

The Giants should have a bigger lead than this.

Both of the Philly's touchdowns came from turnovers.

With better decision making in the second half, the Giants should be fine.

This is what it means to be a Giants fan. We're in it close 9/10 games, regardless of the opponent. It might be a good thing at times, but it makes forstressful games.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

The Giants should have a bigger lead than this.

Both of the Philly's touchdowns came from turnovers.

With better decision making in the second half, the Giants should be fine.
the difference btwn a good team and a bad team is the ability to create points off turnovers

i'm happy with a 3 pt deficit going into the half

lets go eagles you %!%*+! bums start stepping up and stop making stupid plays ... and for god sakes desean jackson sit down at a table and dont get up till yougain at least 10 lbs ... you look like a short todd pinkston

Despite what ya'll say about his size/weight, I'll take Jackson on my team any day.

hey the giants are garbage man ... god damn iw %%* we didnt have brad playing against yall bums ... they DEFINITELY dont have the division locked up if theylose this game ... time to put these bums in their place EAST

Back
Top Bottom