Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

eli manning is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Good challenge but I'm sorry that is NOT indisputable evidence. Not at all. Bad call.
Exactly. %@*% that. You can't see $$$$ to overturn the call on the field.

Like I said, stupidest $%%+##+ rule in the league. How can you be 2 yards past the line of scrimmage and still be allowed to throw the ball?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

How can you be 2 yards past the line of scrimmage and still be allowed to throw the ball?
uhh well, its the defense' line to hold the line of scrimmage. blame the eagles for letting that happen.

Madden and Michaels keep talking about the damn red line and are too stupid to realize that the sticks were a yard farther ahead. Everyone knows those linesaren't official.

Holy crap Eagles cheerleaders are kind of hot. Every time I go to Philly though I have these double wide loads bumping me off the sidewalk. Yeah, have anothercheeseteak ya cow.

Good challenge but I'm sorry that is NOT indisputable evidence. Not at all. Bad call.
Looked pretty clear to me that his foot was still behind... and the red line that NBC had on the field was even further back than the sticks thatyou could see at the top of the screen. According to the rule, good call.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Exactly. %@*% that. You can't see $$$$ to overturn the call on the field.

Like I said, stupidest $%%+##+ rule in the league. How can you be 2 yards past the line of scrimmage and still be allowed to throw the ball?

It was clearly the right call. I'm not saying the rule isn't stupid but they got it right. It really wasn't even that close if you look at thesticks instead of that stupid %%* red line.

Originally Posted by JD617

Madden and Michaels keep talking about the damn red line and are too stupid to realize that the sticks were a yard farther ahead. Everyone knows those lines aren't official.
laugh.gif
Seriously. They just kept going on and on...let it go

Back
Top Bottom