Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

hey the giants are garbage man ... god damn iw %%* we didnt have brad playing against yall bums ... they DEFINITELY dont have the division locked up if they lose this game ... time to put these bums in their place EAST
Why do you hate the Giants so much? I'm going to take back all the positive things I said about you if you're just going to come withthis irrational name-calling/swearing instead of well-thought out posts.
laugh.gif

Also: Cowboys fans should stop complaining about Giants fans in their game threads talking trash because you all do the same thing. It's the NFC Eastbaby.

actually i spelled i wish as iw "i s h" and it blocked out the "$%%" lol ... im just expressing my frustrations you won the SB let someoneelse have a shot lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baskett with the TD.
He needs more playing time & McNabb needs to throw
it to him more often.

wishful think huh ... yeah they do ... lol ... im just saying youve played the cakest schedule in the NFL so far and im hoping you start losing so the boyshave a shot ... damn man lemme jockey for position

If I was the Giants I would just run the ball every single time. Our D-Line simply cannot win battles against their O-line.

actually i spelled i wish as iw "i s h" and it blocked out the "$%%" lol ... im just expressing my frustrations you won the SB let someone else have a shot lol

Fair enough. Keep the post quality up then.
smile.gif

wishful think huh ... yeah they do ... lol ... im just saying youve played the cakest schedule in the NFL so far and im hoping you start losing so the boys have a shot ... damn man lemme jockey for position
Actually, how does the Giants schedule compare with the Titans?

The rule is that the whole body has to be past the line. His foot was close. It's one of the dumbest rule I know of. It should be once one part

YOU' VE GOT TO BE *++%+$! $+!+@@!$ ME

wow Coughlin and his staff upstairs...smart challenge...not sure if you got lucky or knew for sure...but good challenge

Back
Top Bottom