Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

@CLU713, definitely not too late, just refer to the information posted in the OP.
@freakydestroyer you, sir, could not be more wrong.

@CLU713, definitely not too late, just refer to the information posted in the OP.

Well then enlighten me. It's hard to pay for something without knowing what it is. Not to throw shots or anything, just saying.

I know what it is.

It's like a ball and chain except instead of a ball it's a plank of wood...you take your phone and then you nail it onto the plank of wood...then on the other end of the chain it has a handcuff thing.

Sorry for blowing up your spot OP.

Well then enlighten me. It's hard to pay for something without knowing what it is. Not to throw shots or anything, just saying.

I've expressed why I'm not sharing photos/ detailed information. If you're not up to take the risk, I totally respect your decision. I can assure you this tho, if for whatever reason you don't like this product or don't think that it's cool at least, I GUARANTEE a friend or relative will.

This product is going to blow up. This time next year, at&t and Verizon will be selling it to you for triple the price. They're also going to have the likes of Justin Beiber/ Nicki Minaj/ D Wade advertising it for them.

Have you ever seen Social Network? Remember when Zuckerberg was writing the equations on the dorm room window? That's where I am now: the "facesmash" phase. What started in a Harvard dorm room ended up on millions of computers worldwide.

In my case, what started on a website for sneakers will end up on billions of cell phones around the world.

Its $4 yall stop wildin out like its some big *** amount of money
laugh.gif

Ima go to sleep OP but ima hit you up tomorrow. I got you bro
nthat.gif

I've expressed why I'm not sharing photos/ detailed information. If you're not up to take the risk, I totally respect your decision. I can assure you this tho, if for whatever reason you don't like this product or don't think that it's cool at least, I GUARANTEE a friend or relative will.
This product is going to blow up. This time next year, at&t and Verizon will be selling it to you for triple the price. They're also going to have the likes of Justin Beiber/ Nicki Minaj/ D Wade advertising it for them.
Have you ever seen Social Network? Remember when Zuckerberg was writing the equations on the dorm room window? That's where I am now: the "facesmash" phase. What started in a Harvard dorm room ended up on millions of computers worldwide.
In my case, what started on a website for sneakers will end up on billions of cell phones around the world.

This guy felt the same way though.

I knew someone was going to post this :lol:

^ I'm not him and he ain't me. I'm focusing on those that followed their dreams and it came to fruition.
I'm not even going to watch that vid.
Anything I don't perceive as having positive vibes and promoting success, I'm pulling one of these numbers:

View media item 169268

I was with OP until he started getting all insanely confident. Now I doubt his rationality. And seriously, how is it a similar concept to that Feinger product while also not being a cord?

I seriously think I know what OPs product may be, or at least the concept of it... The picture he posted in the OP is a huge hint at what the product is. I may be wrong but regardless of what it actually is ill be supporting him and donating shortly. I respect OPs hustle and confidence.

Edit: payment sent

Last edited:
I'm still rockin with ya OP but I'm just mind blown at the though of how different it could actually be form that Feighnger thing or however you spell it.

I just googled some stuff based on the info provided in the opening post and found something even more similar to that other thing. I just can't see there being many different variations. Really curious to get my package.

Sorry to be bitter, but i dont see how useful that is. its an inconvenience and doesnt look pocket friendly.

not sure if saying "NEVER DROP YOUR PHONE" is the right slogan. More like if you hook your finger here, your phone wont drop out of your hand.

Bruh, for 4 bucks i got you... chase your dream bro... ill be paypal-ing you shortly...

just dont ruin this for others by scamming us haha

Wow.

@AmericanGenius, and any other naysayers spewing negativity: PLEASE tell me how you went about patenting/ marketing your potential billion dollar idea and began a business empire from the ground up.... Oh yeah, that's right, you haven't.

No one contributing is a "sucker" nor will they be "suckered" out of their money. They will be provided with a prototype of my product, which I use on a daily basis, along with roughly 100 others in my immediate area.

If you're not interested, I'd much rather you click the backspace button and ignore me altogether instead of blindly orchestrating my destiny. Don't want to spend four dollars? Fine by me. Free country. Don't dictate my dream if you've never been where I'm trying to go.

Now let's get it. I'm hungry.

You go on an angry rant about how no one should say anything negative then state its a free country.....but anyway
I respect your drive OP I don't think anyone is being negative more or less then trying to be informative/give feedback. What would you say to some one like myself that has never had a case on his iPhone? I hate the bulk added and love the sleek design. I have never broken a phone and have had 3 different iphones. I am assuming I will not want your product that is all. But if you can find a way to convince people like me that the product is worth it I think it could help you.

Back
Top Bottom