Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

The bulletball dude had to have had some sort of mental issue...

that bulletball had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh I bet it's a ring that attaches to the end of your phone and slips over your hand and attached around the back.

Or even just one finger? Though that seems too heavy.

Last edited:
^ No. And definitely no suction cups either. Straight up, just cop one :lol: that way you can stop picking your brain trying to speculate what it is. You'll be able to evaluate/ test it out for yourself, FIRST HAND. If you're curious enough to guess/ ponder about it, I'm sure you're going to want to know what the other guys think about theirs once they receive it on Wednesday. Just put yourself in the driver seat.

I wouldn't put forth this much effort if I didn't feel it was legit. No lie.

I'm packing then up now, preparing to ship tomorrow as promised. If you contributed, PLEASE make sure you included your address! If it wasn't in a PayPal note, hit up my inbox.

Question: Do I need any prior experience in the arcane arts or in magic? Because you sir are holding a phone mere inches away from certain doom via a cup of water yet it stays in your hands.....This is like the black version of the movie the prestige.

Bravo sir. may your days be filled with merryment and your nights with dreams of neverland....

Question: Do I need any prior experience in the arcane arts or in magic? Because you sir are holding a phone mere inches away from certain doom via a cup of water yet it stays in your hands.....This is like the black version of the movie the prestige.
Bravo sir. may your days be filled with merryment and your nights with dreams of neverland....

View media item 174101

Last edited:
Nah son, no magnets. And the infomercial is coming soon. I'm shooting for Wednesday.

Again, the list in the Original Post are the members whose Phone Ring will ship tomorrow. (Unless I'm missing information).

I'm looking forward to reviews from the Niketalk fam :pimp:.

Oh yeah, New York and Cali held me down the most. Even my Canada heads showed love. Much respect to all that helped me get closer to my goal.

Back
Top Bottom