photoshop tips thread

Where can I get the photoshop program and how much does it cost?
----Hip Hop beef is fake like 'rasslin', but you can still get hurt....

What's a good method to put rim's on a car..
When i try it i can't get the rims and such to match up with the car or i end up completly screwing it up :wow:

Can someone help me creating a basic GIF. I just want to go back and forth between two images. I'm using image creator and the animation palette but cant figure it out

Thanks

^ You'd be better to use UnFreez. Google it, it's freeware.

It's what I used to make my avatar. Just make the images gif's and the same size and then you drag them onto the UnFreez pane and tell it how often you want them to change and you're done.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

when you download the trial version of Photoshop CS2, do you get all the same features as the full version?

heres a little sample of wat i made using the poor mans photoshop called "arcsoft photoimpression" and its pretty good considering that it came free wit my web cam that i got for $20 unlike photoshop that cost like $200 or something

I DONT COLLECT JAYZ I ROCK EM ! ! !

this is a lil something i did.......

15i15s7.jpg

i did this wallpaper but i want to give it a cooler look like a cartoon or something
:\
ohwell.gif

What tool do I use to cut out a certain part of a picture?

How do I get the edges to look perfect?

Any tutorial online? I'm not sure what words to put into the search bar. Thanks.

i still cant do the thing on page on when i try to erase to exses parts i dont need it dont erase and one time i did it it only dimmed the picture i need some big time help
i get my pic then what i need help plus im really really new to photoshop

Quote:
one time i did it it only dimmed the picture i need some big time help

You have to make sure you are drawing with black or white - and 100%. If the opacity is less than that or you use a different color then you only get a partial mask.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

How do you do borders...?

I wanted to give this avy a white border but I'm not sure how to...

michaeljavydf2.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

Make sure that whatever u are working on is unlocked so u can edit it^

edit>stroke>choose color and size
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom