Phrases you hate to hear

Originally Posted by mfghilario
dat avy brahhh
pimp.gif

I hate when you go to any store & some dude just looks at you blindly & says,

"You need any help bosss?"

indifferent.gif
like w-t-f??? how am i suppose to respond from that besides yes or no

I teach in a high school and I would get sick of hearing how everything is either swagg or gay, but they're just kids so it's expected. It really comes off immature when you have people who are in their 20s and 30s saying that stuff.

lowkey, on one, yolo, at the end of the day, omnonom, lettuce be cereal.

If you have ever started a sentence with "that awkward moment" I wish nothing but the worst for you and your family.

"Free" or "Stay Free" ex: "I bodied you so free" or "such and such is trash, stay free"
"Godlike" ex: "I'm so Godlike" or "that was Godlike"

Dansgame ( what does this even mean?)

Kappa ( I still have no idea what this means)

Floeface 

If you follow the FGC or watch Team Spooky or any fighting game streams you know exactly what I'm talking about. The chat section get bombarded and I mean bombarded with these dumb, wack, and Idiotic phrases. and if you think the troll on here are bad, go to eventhubs or shoryuken and read the comments on the front page  or go to a twitch tv fighting game stream and the read the chat
sick.gif
. it's absolutely terrible.

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

green on sight...or anything with "green" in it

%%! does green mean!? (besides go)
money? or weed? i don't know that's just my guess. when I was in High School, people use to say "why you so green dog?" or "you so green" ( I hated this phrase back in HS, but I haven't heard it since I left HS so I think that phrase is pretty much dead now thank god) meaning why are you so mean? 

when you see ya boys you aint seen in awhile and the first thing they say to you is "where da @%%* at"

and when females say this it really get under my skin "you make time for what you want" who the F came up with this BS lol ppl just cant "forget" or be busy these days i see !!

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by wcghost

"we out here tryin to function"

roll.gif
Who in the hell says this and what in the hell does it mean?

Slang in the Bay for a party. I don't know if they use it in So-Cal but it's been here for a minute.
When i hear function i think of a get together of old people

it's really makes me cringe when people in real life say,

"I'm a sneakerhead/shoehead" "I've been in the shoes game for _ (x amount) years"

indifferent.gif

Cool story bro, nobody cares.

I absolutely hate when you ask a person " Whats on your mind" and they reply by saying "Nothings on my mind".

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
Who in the hell says this and what in the hell does it mean?

Slang in the Bay for a party. I don't know if they use it in So-Cal but it's been here for a minute.
When i hear function i think of a get together of old people

People say function down here too. Never thought it was that bad lol. 

Back
Top Bottom