Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

Dude went from lookin like agthekid to lookin like the rockwell
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Juice is cool, just keep it out of sports and anywhere you can use it as an advantage to make money over others.

If it helps a 40 yr old man feel young and lift heavy, then I'm all for it. If a college prospect is using it to get into a good school and scholarships... then nah.

IFBB is cool since EVERYONE is doing it and it's widely known and accepted. Even though they'll never flat out say it.

Natural bodybuilding > IFBB, though
They need to fire you. Juice is wrong no matter what man
Fire me from what? Did you even read what I wrote?

Are you trying to be stupid or is it natural? Judging from your "expertise" on the subject matter of bodybuilding and physiology in general, I'd say it's the latter.

Mug mug your mother for me, shun.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Juice is cool, just keep it out of sports and anywhere you can use it as an advantage to make money over others.

If it helps a 40 yr old man feel young and lift heavy, then I'm all for it. If a college prospect is using it to get into a good school and scholarships... then nah.

IFBB is cool since EVERYONE is doing it and it's widely known and accepted. Even though they'll never flat out say it.

Natural bodybuilding > IFBB, though
They need to fire you. Juice is wrong no matter what man
Fire me from what? Did you even read what I wrote?

Are you trying to be stupid or is it natural? Judging from your "expertise" on the subject matter of bodybuilding and physiology in general, I'd say it's the latter.

Mug mug your mother for me, shun.

I dont know why people think its so impossible to get to that size.

Patience + hard work + time + proper nutrition + proper rest = You can get that big in a few years.

Here's a pic of him from September of this year...
104556152.jpg

Dre from November 2009...
93258314.jpg

September 2009...
90418858.jpg

Sept 2007...
76630764.jpg

June 2006...
76153951.jpg

He hasnt gotten that much bigger and lets stop implying that he used steroids. Is there that much difference between him now and 4+ years ago?

I dont know why people think its so impossible to get to that size.

Patience + hard work + time + proper nutrition + proper rest = You can get that big in a few years.

Here's a pic of him from September of this year...
104556152.jpg

Dre from November 2009...
93258314.jpg

September 2009...
90418858.jpg

Sept 2007...
76630764.jpg

June 2006...
76153951.jpg

He hasnt gotten that much bigger and lets stop implying that he used steroids. Is there that much difference between him now and 4+ years ago?

The only reason I would believe him not being on the juice is that dude is a perfectionist. Maybe he took that drive from hip hop and used it to work out. Who knows. But If I had to bet I'd say he's on something lol.

The only reason I would believe him not being on the juice is that dude is a perfectionist. Maybe he took that drive from hip hop and used it to work out. Who knows. But If I had to bet I'd say he's on something lol.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
West Coast Cali baby
pimp.gif

Joe Cool23 wrote:
Dude is living the life. 
  • He's making major money off of overly expensive headphones. 
  • Has a legion of fans still believing he's going to make another album (myself included).

laugh.gif

its true. all true. been a waiting for someone to bring the westcoast back

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

pimp.gif
West Coast Cali baby
pimp.gif

Joe Cool23 wrote:
Dude is living the life. 
  • He's making major money off of overly expensive headphones. 
  • Has a legion of fans still believing he's going to make another album (myself included).

laugh.gif

its true. all true. been a waiting for someone to bring the westcoast back

My dude has released every product that you can use to listen to music but not music.

My dude has released every product that you can use to listen to music but not music.

Back
Top Bottom