Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Al Audi

not sexy

between your comment and thytkerjobs i take it ladies prefer the model boy look instead.
Yes they do. Doesnt stop me from lifting though
man dont change your life off 2 regular broads. thykerjobs looks cool dont get me wrong, but they dont speak for the masses.
most chicks want a guy with muscles.
and if they dont, they've been beaten by one so they damaged anyways

have we met? dont call me a broad. i havent disrespected you.
sorry sugar baby.
edit: @thykerjobs. its very solid.  ask most broads who got beat.

also choose up or lose up.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Al Audi

not sexy

between your comment and thytkerjobs i take it ladies prefer the model boy look instead.
Yes they do. Doesnt stop me from lifting though
man dont change your life off 2 regular broads. thykerjobs looks cool dont get me wrong, but they dont speak for the masses.
most chicks want a guy with muscles.
and if they dont, they've been beaten by one so they damaged anyways

have we met? dont call me a broad. i havent disrespected you.
sorry sugar baby.
edit: @thykerjobs. its very solid.  ask most broads who got beat.

also choose up or lose up.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I don't remember him being nearly that big in the dre beats ear buds video with Lebron.
probably just looked smaller in comparison...

laugh.gif
jk dude is on that JUICE

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I don't remember him being nearly that big in the dre beats ear buds video with Lebron.
probably just looked smaller in comparison...

laugh.gif
jk dude is on that JUICE

Originally Posted by Xavier

nah chicks dig dudes with muscles my ex loved that stuff diff chicks have diff preferences but i dont want to be that big i try to run and lift some people just go to the gym and lift.
i ran out of breath in my head reading that

nah chicks dig dudes with muscles my ex loved that stuff diff chicks have diff preferences but i dont want to be that big i try to run and lift some people just go to the gym and lift.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

I dont know why but that had me
roll.gif

I dont know why but that had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you guys see dre in that hp commerical as a robot??!! hahahaha looks like he aint doing so good got big but no beats

you guys see dre in that hp commerical as a robot??!! hahahaha looks like he aint doing so good got big but no beats

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

multi millionaire =

perfect trainer
perfect chefs
personal gym

after killing himself in the gym he probably rest by relaxing in his $25mil house and never lifting a finger

its very do-able in his situation

laugh.gif
  Ignorance.

multi millionaire =

perfect trainer
perfect chefs
personal gym

after killing himself in the gym he probably rest by relaxing in his $25mil house and never lifting a finger

laugh.gif
  Ignorance.

Originally Posted by Durden7

multi millionaire =

perfect trainer
perfect chefs
personal gym

laugh.gif
  Ignorance.
Durden, weren't you the one getting on me about roids in the fitness thread on here.... I was responding to some idiot on there saying that anybody can achieve any physique with roids... you seem to be singing the same song at the time. So you still think that roids will overcome genetics and embryology?

Back
Top Bottom