**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by daaznfella

ask and you shall receive

714820w.jpg

85av3g6.jpg

8dycvx5.jpg

71ds9xv.jpg

DAMN i love these sneakers.....defffff. the nicest foam pros

been looking for these for a while, finally found me some purple half cabs. haven't had a shoe pickup since july!

nice half cabs mindy!

i like em, but i think they'd look funny on my feet
laugh.gif

why size are they btw?

Purp half cabs are always a good addition to the rotation. I was so glad when urban outfitters finally got them out of backorder and sent them to me. It wasbad enough i had to wait 5 weeks to get them but very much worth the wait.

Originally Posted by rockthesole

been looking for these for a while, finally found me some purple half cabs. haven't had a shoe pickup since july!

Very Nice!
pimp.gif
I've been looking for those,
smh.gif
at me for passing on them when they first came out...

smh passing on those purple hc from the uo site.

for future reference im a 10.5 in most shoes i.e jordans and am 90s. 10 in ups and dunks. how would those hc fit me?

Picked these up for some really nice prices! A total of $58 bucks
Heads up to the Bay Area Heads - The Levis Store (Civic Center - next to Niketown) is having a nice sale and that's where I picked up these jeans). Also,GAP is having a sale as well, I saw these jeans and the Morrisons on sale (Morrisons were 19.99 but I couldn't find my size...). Just giving a heads up toany one that's looking for a decent pair of jeans for a nice price.
pimp.gif

6kefhmv.jpg

87c1e0g.jpg

6kp7wc4.jpg

Originally Posted by killerjumpshot

Nice pickups everybody.

I got these as a gift from my dad for making the freshman baseball team
happy.gif
http://photobucket.com/

Nice Dude I know how the feeling, my mom was proud of me too because i got a plaq award from the Golf team and im in soccer right now and were undefeated,im thinking of joining baseball after this not sure though

hung out with mel0nhead today !
decided to pick these up for jath at HOH
tongue.gif

he's a lucky b.

e3c152e361419cdacd96451ecc306d9a93a16e4.jpg

eff152eb62449dd4b62cb41d5aacb209203c86a.jpg

5a515ce46f4a98d083b344e5499f4f4c98830d6.jpg

f7e252fe8f65b441935d971232072a8274a8ed8.jpg

de92500ee76cd4c895dd94afaa128fa705d0a64.jpg

picked these up at virgin ...

2192534ea663c46f9f5de01f116e9c22aa69d80.jpg

Amazing 3's and Jewel's above. Love both of those. Nice Levis pickups also. I've got some 35x32 Gap Gough's for sale. $35 bucks too!

frankosmusica - Yeah I'm so glad and I feel so blessed to make the team. I remember when I first started to play baseball at 10 years old I sucked haha.But I have worked up to being one of the top players.
happy.gif

killerjumpshot- damn man nicee, i wish my parents would buy me kicks. my team won the handball championship for staten island and i got a nice pat on the back

Originally Posted by killerjumpshot

frankosmusica - Yeah I'm so glad and I feel so blessed to make the team. I remember when I first started to play baseball at 10 years old I sucked haha. But I have worked up to being one of the top players.
happy.gif

Thats very kool man Ive always wanted to play baseball it looks awesome, last year i tried out for the team and i didnt make it lol
roll.gif
it sucks im thinking of trying out this year again but not sure if not ima justjoin the tennis or volleyball squad jajaja after soccer

Back
Top Bottom