**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

7xlmv6r.jpg

got my shoes signed by him today! merry xmas to me! won a tourney there at eb games so i got play KD at ncaa08, and got a free jersey for winning the tourney.

i was forced to get ncaa08, so if anybody would like it, just PM me

8fcxi5w.jpg

Big thanks to Stefan (MSTRPLN) for the help on my future site. If anyone needs a websitedone, drop him an e-mail. Highly recommended.

daaznfella, man i see you wansn't playing, congrats, i feel good for you and bad for me at the same time... lol

im that size 9, AWWW man... lol
laugh.gif

congrats though...

im still on the hunt for my size 9 or 9.5 any 1

nerd.gif

awesome Durant pick-up!

space jams for $10 =
pimp.gif
very nice pick-up
pimp.gif

that katt williams movie is hilarious

last saturdays pickups (havent had a chance to upload to the comp yet). The AF1s were only $45, hence the cop.

Just came in from my grandparents cleaning out closets (no eminem) via the handoff to my mom dukes

copped the leaders fitted as well. Very nice Ty...
6y2e3iv.jpg

EDIT - mailman just dropped this off - a gift from electric bamboo - merry christmas jay from texas to hawaii!
8fc97wy.jpg

Picked this up for about £10($20) and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it?
I bought it because I like the older warm up tops and thought it was a bit different.
36a2596ecde142a96c0889d0db6c7c32a61716e.pjpg

0bc155e1ed266f87259bc14f7454ad24e88c8a5.pjpg

how much was that 4ft kaws?? Werent they orginally like $2500?? That thing is dope, it must have cost u a grip though, cause they sold out very fast...unlessthey made more

Back
Top Bottom