Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Eggplants on Eastbay FS run right now, aswell as the other two colors.

Good lookin wit the pics man.That jag would be real tite without all the graphics on it.Yeah its promoting the shoe in all..but damn.Love the fact the shoe wasinspired by that jag thou
pimp.gif

I picked up the GR colorway yesterday and once again the Melo's are one of the most comfortable ballin' shoes out. The M3's are still one of myfavorite ballin' shoes of all time and this one just keeps that comfort going and they keep making them affordable. Good looking, comfortable and durable,gotta thank JB for making all the right moves for his line.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Good lookin wit the pics man.That jag would be real tite without all the graphics on it.Yeah its promoting the shoe in all..but damn.Love the fact the shoe was inspired by that jag thou
pimp.gif

Isn't that an Aston Martin?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by reppin va

Good lookin wit the pics man.That jag would be real tite without all the graphics on it.Yeah its promoting the shoe in all..but damn.Love the fact the shoe was inspired by that jag thou
pimp.gif

Isn't that an Aston Martin?

Na my man.Thats a jaguar without a doubt.The jag concept joint the shoe is inspired by.And it says Melo,Jaguar..with the jumpman emblem on the wall in thebackground of the solo pics at the release party.Kinda does look like a Astin Martin thou.
wink.gif

I wish the pic im using was my car..Just a pic of the car that has inspired me the last couple of years..the 1999-2000 JDM Honda Accord Euro R tuned by PhaseMotorsports of Japan.I have balled in my golds 3 times for over 2 hours, full-court at that.The shoe is ultra lite..traction is tite, the natural motion podsand M traction pattern had me stickin to the floor during quick cuts..i did bust my a-- yesterday after hittin a wet spot where someone was on the groundpreviously..so that dont count.To me..the snuggness of the sockliner along with the foamposite feels really supportive.Cushioning is suprisingly responsive fora shoe that has an 3/4 length airsole.Like i said before..best shoe i have had in a long time..better than the M3..by far.Just my take thou.Im 6-3,224lbs..andwhen i was playing organized ball..position was 2 guard/small foward.My main game was and still is mid-range.Maybe a point guard with this shoe can give youthere input aswell..just in case you are the slashing type
happy.gif

yeah,they are still limited.Im assuming kinda like the M3 bdays were..with the eggplants being harder to get because of the MD-DC-VA thing going on andselected websites have them(aint mad at that at all).The golds are the same but without the MD-DC-VA thing and more websites have these.Both are gonna be outfor a limited time.After that..gone,like the M3 bdays.I think it might be somethin like that..cuz it just makes sense.

Tried these on today and I must say I'm impressed. The shoe is comfortable and light, i'd cop the eggplants but they aren't on NDC.

Ok I copped mine from work today for 50%. Played in them after I got off, I'll was hyped when I first put them on, but it took and will take a lot ofballing for me to break these puppies in. They are hella loose on your ankle do to the foamposite material if you don't have on the ankle socks (Youpractically have to choke them the first time you lace them up), but perfect for those who wear braces like myself.

They were stiff to me, but if you think about the way that Melo plays they are perfect for his game. I'm a big dude, but I'm a natural slashing 3 whodoesn't like to do much posting. Wearing these at gave me great balance when I did take the game down low and great court grip if I did decide to drivefrom the parameter. But like I said the shoe played stiff and a little clunky so it is going to take some time to break in.

Fresh out the box compared to the Lebrons in terms of court play I would take the Brons, but if broken in the Melos would be the winner. But since the Lebronsare Fugly and my Melos are still stiff, Ima stick to my BBs lol

Anybody else get this email?just curious. Jordan Flight Club
TAKE FLIGHT

Dear Gerald,

Beneath the M4's deceptively clean exterior lurks a pure performance beast engineered for one simple purpose - take Melo's game higher.

The M4 drops December 1st and is the lightest, best-fitting and most comfortable Melo ever with crucial features like natural motion design, rock-solid supportand court-ripping traction.

Bounce to Jumpman23.com right now for exclusive Melo interviews, the full M4 story and the behind-the-scenes documentary of his latest commercial.

While you're at J23, be sure to check out these fresh new features:

* Visit Jordan TV, click on "Subscribe to Mobile TV" and discover how to get Jordan video delivered straight to your mobile phone
* Select gear in The Collection can now be purchased directly online by simply pressing "Buy Now"

Anybody else get this email?just curious. Jordan Flight Club
TAKE FLIGHT

Dear Gerald,

Beneath the M4's deceptively clean exterior lurks a pure performance beast engineered for one simple purpose - take Melo's game higher.

The M4 drops December 1st and is the lightest, best-fitting and most comfortable Melo ever with crucial features like natural motion design, rock-solid supportand court-ripping traction.

Bounce to Jumpman23.com right now for exclusive Melo interviews, the full M4 story and the behind-the-scenes documentary of his latest commercial.

While you're at J23, be sure to check out these fresh new features:

* Visit Jordan TV, click on "Subscribe to Mobile TV" and discover how to get Jordan video delivered straight to your mobile phone
* Select gear in The Collection can now be purchased directly online by simply pressing "Buy Now"

Back
Top Bottom