Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

awww man....some shoot da MORON that put ashy suede on XVII's
smh.gif
sick.gif

couldn't they just use da same material on da playoff VIII's? crap you KNOW da minute you rock those its a wrap......they gonna be cooked.

whats the story behind those music notes on the xvii's???
im a musician so its kinda cool to see those there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QuickStrike71

whats the story behind those music notes on the xvii's???
im a musician so its kinda cool to see those there
pimp.gif

its "jordan" in musical notes.....ask someone to let you borrow da DVD from da OG's.....

As you know the Carmines are crack! But as for the Suede 17s they are pretty nice/decent but I just which they put the college blues in the pack instead ofthose. But we all should know that with every pack one shoe will not be exactly the same way, ie: Jordan Shawdow Xs with the stitched in 23. The Jordan 9/14Pack with the pinstripe playoff XIVs. Oh and as for the music notes on the covering its because MJ was a big fan of jazz so they incorporated that in the shoe.The XVIIs comes with a CD that explains all of that, I just which I didn't murder my College Blues cause I could have still been rockin them.

Why the heck do the XVII's have eighth notes on the overlay? I also don't see how it is "Jordan" in notes, since there is no J, O, R, or N onthe bass or treble cleff.

To be honest, it doesn't look that bad at all..
The suede kills it... That's all...
I was wondering why they did not add red in the XVIIs.
The packages colorways contain black and red, no?

These XVIIs are
sick.gif
. I'm so glad I still have a pair of OGwhtie/college blue-black on ice. If they wanted to be different, do white/university blue XVII mids; but then again if these are gonna be flying off theshelves based on the carmine VIs alone, why bother making an effort I guess...

BTW, does anyone have any news or update with the rumored white/blue XVII+ release? Thanks in advance!!

Thank God they murdered the XVII's......maybe that will take a little of the heat off this release. They can sell the Carmines alone for whatever they wantand fools gonna line up, so what's the difference?

Thanks JB for putting out those horrible XVII's. Easy pass for me now. Can't see myself paying $330 for some VI's.

XVIIs look terrible. I never really liked the Black/Silver XVIIs when they released but these are awful. Maybe theyll grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom