Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Man them 17s are crack sauce

roll.gif
WORD

i have mixed feelings on these, i mean they said they wud do chicago colours and theres no red on these XVII's which is kinda dissappointing.

Originally Posted by aRog27

All black XVII's suck.

i would've prefered da all leather ones then these garbage joints thats just gonna look plain disgustin after a couple wears.....joints look like adirty rug.

i have mixed feelings on them 17s. they already look dirty with that suede. i prefer leather.

You know Gentry gonna do somethin to jack a OG up. coulda @ least added a lil red in there or somethin.
eyes.gif

Carmines are perfect tho. Strange to see em non yellowed
laugh.gif

black/suede XVIIs > OG black leather XVIIs

but why do they look creased already?... either way, the leather version would crease much easier than the suede version

I have found closure for the community!!!!
No matter what happens JB will always give us the no Vaseline treatment!!!
If you accept the uses agreement then by all means enjoy!!!
otherwise, will u plz just elaborate or the pros???

I remember a couple years ago someone said something to the extent of "I have been buying Jordans for years, I know I am buying crap, but hey it's mymoney not yours!"

No frodo, but I accept this give & take relationship with MJ, I give him my money and he takes all my hopes away
roll.gif

Why did they make the 17's suede? Ughhhhh, I thought the people at JB constructed some illness. Damn, oh well. I'm still coppin' for the Carmines,which are SO beautiful and icy.

Here, I'll change this into a thread about the VI and XVII package, just like the other 2

Black Leather XVII>>>>>>Suede joints.

Still getting this because of the Carmines but I haven't seen one COMPLETE pack I like so far.

I think the only complete packs that could plausibly be perfect are the XI/XII pack and the III/XX pack. As for this pack, the Carmines are more than enough tomake me happy. I'm a fan of suede or nubuck, so the XVII's are a good look. Hopefully it's just the sun that's making these look like my carfloor mat.

Back
Top Bottom