Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

lol wow

The 17's already look beat.

That Suede is going to look horrible after about a month of wearing.

Carmines look good though.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

This is the first no-brainer pack!!!!!!

Completely agree. I never liked the black XVII,but I think these look better than the OG blacks.

the 17s are
pimp.gif

I cant complaint, I was never really a big fan of the $200 XVII's and I'm still not.
Nonetheless these are pretty nice, and I prefer suede over leather.
I think once we get better pictures with different lighting everyone will change their minds (isn't that always the case).

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

white/blue would have a been a much better choice. I'm still mad I turned mine into beaters

XVII is
ohwell.gif
Probab;y still get the pack since they are one of myfavorites tho

I think leather would have been a better choice. Now my mission is to find someone to split this pack with even if i have to pay more. I just want thosecarmines.

Damn, why is everyone hating on the 17's?

Those all blacks look better than the OG ones. Although I wanted a white/black/red theme.

thanks for the pics...so anyone care to speculate how much the VIs will go for alone ?
i'd rather pay $400 for 2 carmines than $310 for the pack.....

this pack is gpnna be the most underrated pack... that good cuz in might cop... I nevrr had a pair of 6s and I sold my 17s to some kid in NC.. he bought em for180 off my feet lol.. they was already beat to me... my homie got DS red 17s for 150..MMMMmmmmm

Nah Nah Jordan Brand Can't Use All Their "Nubuck" For These Packages,
If The XX3's Are Mostly What Jordan Brand Cares Than Likely They Will Aim On That Shoe For 08

Anyways Why Would We Want The White/Blue/Black When It Is Stated To Be Possibly Just Chicago Colors With Addition OfLittle Gray
But Also The Idea Of Putting Red Instead Of Blue Would Have Probably Be Considered
But As They Are Thinking Of Doing That On Their Countdown XVIII's With Red.

This Pack Is A Cop And You Know It
grin.gif

the suede xviis are terrible... are they even going to be playabe in? i planned on collecting the carmine and playing in the 17s.... 17s were GREAT bballkicks...

Back
Top Bottom