Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

This pack looks great i would have preferred college blue 17s but this new suede 17 is ok

I might be the only one who feels like this, but I actually prefer these suede XVII'sover the original XVII's. Which is weird because I'm usually a stickler when it comes to keeping things strictly OG.

suede 17s? These have to be samples or an early april fools joke

sick.gif

suede 17s? These have to be samples or an early april fools joke
Would it have hurt them to put black leather instead of some s****y suede? I hate to pass on this pack but I can't justify dropping $300 on aretro VI.

Those 17's are terrible

The VI's looked good so I knew JB had to find someway to destroy the 17's.
It never fails

c892406804b8c56d3169d86fbc770314b672d3.gif

black suede 17s > black leather 17s

however... the OGs were garbage to begin with

shoulda been the lightnings high top version

Damn, I never knew so many people liked the Carmines.

I may have to pick this pack up just so I can have those joints again. I still remember when they originally released, and when I went to go scoop them with mymom for my birthday.

And I'm not a fan of the suede XVIIs at all. The OGs were just fine.

Carmines are awesome, plus VI's haven't released since the DMP so this means 2 of this pack too...

This pack will def sale out so dont plan on getting them after RD because you'll be paying like $400-500

OMG I remember buying the OG black/chrome leather 17's. They were my first pair of Jordans that I paid for my self, paid $220 for them took a job at mypops place, organizing files. Got paid on friday went sat morning to cop they had plenty cuz of the $200+ tag. I Still have them but they dont fit me, I grewfrom a 9.5 to 10.5.
frown.gif

this turned out to be a hot pack colorwise, everyone knows that the carmines are dope as hell, but the XVIIs are growing on me, more and more

Back
Top Bottom