Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

i cant wait to rock my 17's

9 days
smokin.gif

Im also jealous at you NY heads getting them "madd" early . . . I get mine early too but these don't hit my spots in Hollywood 'til thisFriday . . . I gotta wait 'til then.

Those 17s look nice. I can't wait to get mine. Thanks for all the pics fellas...

Ill ask that question agian when all the packs are out and see if u guy and girls changed ya mind...me? I'm waitin 2 see those 8's..that's my fav.I'm guess it will be the OG whites and ill be so VERY happy and satisfied with that

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

^^ Wouldn't it be foolish to expose it?
Nuff said..

Gone are the days of people helping. The worst thing is when people try to insinuate subtle useless and meaningless comments. It's sad and a pity how and why people bother to take excessive pictures about their pair when in fact it doesn't matter whatsoever.
Seriously speaking though...I rarely engage in most conversations on forums with sneaker people.....cause to be honest, a lot of people have an elitist/holier then thou attitude. Most of my time online is buy/sell forums to look for stuff I want/get rid of stuff I dont want.

If people dont wanna help....thats cool. I got a few days free, and I always enjoy going to other boroughs and browsing around. If it takes me a lil longer finding a spot that has the packs early so be it...Thing I dont get is that if other people already got theirs, then whats the big deal in helping someone else out? Dont wanna do it cause the holier then thou/Im stylin on you/etc attitude I expressed before? Then thats cool too....either way Ill get mines somehow, someway
IT IS ridicuolous how people do not want to help....its a shame...that is the point of NT
Tell him your spots so he can cop....how hard is it...

Originally Posted by hotkix

I think the VI's run a little big. the xvii runs true to me. I just copped my regular size since I won't be balling in the carmines anyways.

Thank you for the info, I've been asking this 2-3 days ago and I've been getting bogo answers. Thanks again!!

why are all of you guys so open? i thought ya'll wanted NIKE AIR? oh i get it. some shoes get a pass but others get tarred and feathered. bunch ofhypocrites.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

ive heard rumors of the rest of the packs being retail on swoosh. does anyone have any RELIABLE information on this? i dont feel like calling nike customer service and sitting on the phone.

Supposedly a memos been sent out.....all CDP packs, Retro Jordans etc, will be at retail price the rest of the year. A few people on ISS confirmed it

Could I get some clarification because I STILL keep reading and hearing contradicting info about this release. Are these going out to Footlockers or is itjust a Niketown and Jordan Urban account release? Thanks for your help and sorry to bring this up again.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by hotkix

I think the VI's run a little big. the xvii runs true to me. I just copped my regular size since I won't be balling in the carmines anyways.

Thank you for the info, I've been asking this 2-3 days ago and I've been getting bogo answers. Thanks again!!

Everyone's foot is different. But the 17s are a tad narrow, even more so if you use the strap. It will feel tighter. When in doubt, go up .5.
I fit true in the 17s and 6s. DMP VIs, College Blue 17s that is.

Back
Top Bottom