Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

yo get at me if you tryna sell the XVII's size 10.5
nerd.gif

I put into a call with my hookup who used to own a shoe store, and he's going to hook me up with a pair so I don't have to deal with the over pricingand long lines.

I just called a couple of spots around my way, only to find they arent getting any packs......so now Im at loss for what to do. The online stores I do buy from(PYS and UTA) are outta my size.

At this point.....Im resigned to the fact that Ill have to overpay a bit, but I dont even know where to start

*has anyone purchased with Hotkix.com before? How are they if anyone would like to share. If I pre-order from them...am I guaranteed my size? cause I see afull size run on the pre-order form

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Im not gonna ask anyone for their spot.....but, I will go on a hunt for these tommorow. What "areas" of Manhattan/BK should I start looking?

I havent bought kicks in a store in a minute....so pardon my ignorance

People who refuse to "reveal" their precious spots should get over themselves. How did you find out about "your" spot??? Diddid just discover it on your own??? I'm guessing someone told you about it.

It's a "dog-eat-dog" world because people have made it that way. The whole "it's just the way it is" attitude bothers me, because,by saying that, you are basically saying that you choose to KEEP it that way. If people would make more of an effort to help each other, there wouldbe fewer dogs eating other dogs.

Anyway... I'll get off my soap box now
laugh.gif

HipHopSince1980:

I don't know a lot of spots in NYC, but you should try the Fulton Street Mall in Brooklyn. I'm sure the pack is all over the place there. I havepicked up a lot of J's early there. Picked up the military IV's almost 2 months before the release date.

Not sure where you're from, but if you are in Manhattan, you can just take the 2 train downtown and get off at the Borough Hall stop in Brooklyn.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Im not gonna ask anyone for their spot.....but, I will go on a hunt for these tommorow. What "areas" of Manhattan/BK should I start looking?

I havent bought kicks in a store in a minute....so pardon my ignorance

People who refuse to "reveal" their precious spots should get over themselves. How did you find out about "your" spot??? Did did just discover it on your own??? I'm guessing someone told you about it.

It's a "dog-eat-dog" world because people have made it that way. The whole "it's just the way it is" attitude bothers me, because, by saying that, you are basically saying that you choose to KEEP it that way. If people would make more of an effort to help each other, there would be fewer dogs eating other dogs.

Anyway... I'll get off my soap box now
laugh.gif

HipHopSince1980:

I don't know a lot of spots in NYC, but you should try the Fulton Street Mall in Brooklyn. I'm sure the pack is all over the place there. I have picked up a lot of J's early there. Picked up the military IV's almost 2 months before the release date.

Not sure where you're from, but if you are in Manhattan, you can just take the 2 train downtown and get off at the Borough Hall stop in Brooklyn.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot homey....assistance is appreciated

for people who are gonna cop these at stores, how long are u gonna be there in advance, im coppin in syracuse and the dudes at the stores had no idea how longto stay outside for

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

for people who are gonna cop these at stores, how long are u gonna be there in advance, im coppin in syracuse and the dudes at the stores had no idea how long to stay outside for

Come on down I'm out here right now. I'm never missing another Jordan pack.

those 17s look even better without the cover on
i wish they would have dropped the white and blue though
imo white blue xvii best jordan that has dropped after the xiv

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

anybody notice how the CDP 17's have 4 lace holes compared to the OG's only having 3
nerd.gif

010708.jpg

010205.jpg

interesting...
i think it depends on the size.

my size 11, black/metallic silver XVII's have 4 lace holes and 4 holes for the strap.

i got a hookup at a store near my house. guy is giving me the pack for 360....they have a 9.5, 10.5, 11 available.....anyone interested then shoot me a PM asapbecause im sure dudes is walking in off the streets and gettin hit on the head

Originally Posted by 4Walterp

Could I get some clarification because I STILL keep reading and hearing contradicting info about this release. Are these going out to Footlockers or is it just a Niketown and Jordan Urban account release? Thanks for your help and sorry to bring this up again.
My spot is an Urban Acct store and not recieving after not selling out the 2/21 pack, but will get the QS,
indifferent.gif
but anyways to my knowledge Eastbay and Footactions only stores, noFootlockers or Champs according to a Champs associate

Back
Top Bottom