Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

anybody notice how the CDP 17's have 4 lace holes compared to the OG's only having 3
nerd.gif

010708.jpg

010205.jpg

interesting...
i think it depends on the size.

my size 11, black/metallic silver XVII's have 4 lace holes and 4 holes for the strap.

ah gotcha
glasses.gif

Went to Fulton...and got my pack for 350 (my father is a mailman, and fulton has been his route for 30+ years)....I met up with him out there after he gotoutta work, he spoke to an acquaintance behind the counter...I had to pay tax since I used a CC. Now that I have the first pack out of the way.....I can affordto take my chances at getting another one (Playoff 12s are in the pic, cause I picked them up too)

Thanks again to 23solecollector1985 again.....once again...appreciate the help

Got to see these in person today. XVII's look way better in person. The red on the VI's looked a little brighter than the pics here but nothing worthreally complaining about.

Did Mike wear those's 6's home or away?..I haven't seen 2 many picz of him in them..maybe like 2 picz and seen clips of him in them on ESPN Classic

The more I see pics..the more eager I get to have my own...no offense to anybody but I'm tired of seein ya'll post your pics. I WANT MY OWN!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The more I see pics..the more eager I get to have my own...no offense to anybody but I'm tired of seein ya'll post your pics. I WANT MY OWN!!
laugh.gif
ok imma stop
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna expect anything, but if anyone can help me find a pair in LA I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm tempted to just cop off PYS.... I haven't tried to get and CDP's yet, this would be my first, but i'm afraid I wouldnt be able to, and itmay be worth the 150, cause both shoes are DOPE

Spots I usual go to, Sold out in my size already.

Where ninjas are pulling 310-360 dollars from so fast I dunno.

But I'm starting to worry a little. May have to wait it out on Release day like a sucker, but oh well.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Im not gonna ask anyone for their spot.....but, I will go on a hunt for these tommorow. What "areas" of Manhattan/BK should I start looking?

I havent bought kicks in a store in a minute....so pardon my ignorance

People who refuse to "reveal" their precious spots should get over themselves. How did you find out about "your" spot??? Did did just discover it on your own??? I'm guessing someone told you about it.

It's a "dog-eat-dog" world because people have made it that way. The whole "it's just the way it is" attitude bothers me, because, by saying that, you are basically saying that you choose to KEEP it that way. If people would make more of an effort to help each other, there would be fewer dogs eating other dogs.

Anyway... I'll get off my soap box now
laugh.gif

HipHopSince1980:

I don't know a lot of spots in NYC, but you should try the Fulton Street Mall in Brooklyn. I'm sure the pack is all over the place there. I have picked up a lot of J's early there. Picked up the military IV's almost 2 months before the release date.

Not sure where you're from, but if you are in Manhattan, you can just take the 2 train downtown and get off at the Borough Hall stop in Brooklyn.

Hope this helps.
AMEN..How long have I been telling these fools that

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

WILL someone please take a pic or two of the 17s being rocked without the strap??
? please

just threw them on..
WOW...those arent bad at all....Thanks man...How about a shot a few feet back?
Ive never owned a pair, and want to see how they roll!
Thanks

Did Mike wear those's 6's home or away?..I haven't seen 2 many picz of him in them..maybe like 2 picz and seen clips of him in them on ESPN Classic
both.

from the beginning of the 91-92 season until the VII came out in Feb.

I just pre payed for my pair...I lucked up@ my spot because I mentioned that I didn't even want the 17's and hommie that was waiting on me waslike...."my dude at champs wants them and he wears your size"...so my 17's are as good as gone. the quality is definitively not as bad as Iassumed it would be....now I just need a second pack.

hmmmmmmmm......

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

anybody coppin on of PYS for $450?

I'll try my luck with the retail websites before I drop that much.
Sig: "still gotta go through us happens"
They will get gone through....believe that..spurs will fall
happy.gif

Damn, the 17s are growing on me hard and I had planned on selling these. I know their going to be reel comfy too, I might end up having to keep these.

Damnit. I so want the VI's, but I'll be damned if I buy those garbage XVII's.

Maybe I'll get lucky and find some idiot who only wants the XVII's. Doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom