Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by VA380

Yes, they do run big .... size 10.5 looks like a size 12, lol. Shape is 100% off ... midsole looks handpainted like the Deion DT's .... oh well, this is what we get.

thank you very much. oh man, the more and more i hear comments like this i just may pass on this pack. i really want the carmines but i don't evenknow if it's worth it.

i absolutely HATE the XVII's too.

^^yeah, i think u might not wanna pass on these
wink.gif

WHy the hell are ppl hating on the carmines.....gas is like 4$, ppl want hillary for president, and atleast we got SOME HOT *++ 23s!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to get my carmines......runing two sizes too big?? comeon now

i can remeber my og vi's & they ran a little big in size...especially after playing ball in them ...did anyone who copped notice that?

My pair & the pair I picked up for my dude jcuk3tm0
pimp.gif
.. Best releasesince fire red 3s

2e2pjc6.jpg

Originally Posted by 23 Air Jordan 45

devil.gif
WATCH OUT SAN DIEGO -
devil.gif

I'm steeling every Right or Left VI Carmine Shoe that I see on display.

I already got one
roll.gif
Working at a shoe store I hate people like you .... Whats the point .
" O your so cool you have one Carmine VI size 8 and another size 10 both left foots ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

devil.gif
WATCH OUT SAN DIEGO -
devil.gif

I already got one
roll.gif
" O your so cool you have one Carmine VI size 8 and another size 10 both left foots ...
roll.gif

Than these thieves go to other malls and try and steal the right foot.
laugh.gif

Just pay and get it right the first time.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

As much as I want carmines, I can't go. A pack of wht/red 23's ftw FTMFL.

fixed.......those carmines are wayy tooo clean. especially after seening them worn.....This is going to be thelongest and slowest week that I have experienced in a while.
eyes.gif

I THINK THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE ARE HATING ON THE CARMINE VI'S IS TO PLAY DOWN THE " HYPE " ---- BECAUSE I SAW THESE IN PERSON AND THEQUALITY IS GREAT & THEY LOOK JUST LIKE MY OG'S THAT I HAD BACK IN 1991 "BREATH TAKING" ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AS FAR AS THE SIZE THEY RUN JUST LIKE THE DMP VI'S DID .....I WOULD PLAN ON CAMPING OUT FOR THESE BECAUSE FROM WHAT I HEARING THEY MADE LESS OF THESE PACK THEN THE OTHER 3 DUE TO THE OTHER 3 PACKS NOT SELLING WELL!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THAT DUE NOT HAVE A SHOE HOOK UP ,CAUSE I COULD SEE THESE DOING 450.00+ ON EBAY AFTER THEY RELEASE SINCE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY PAYING400.00+ FOR THEM NOW ON EBAY AND THEY HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET.....
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
WELL THESE IS JUST MY OPINION ...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IS WORTH !!!!!!!!
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

As much as I want carmines, I can't go. A pack of wht/red 23's ftw FTMFL.

fixed.......those carmines are wayy tooo clean. especially after seening them worn.....This is going to be the longest and slowest week that I have experienced in a while.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't never losing.

Not to sound elitist or above anyone, but I was rocking Jordans the first time around. The quality of these new retros combined with the whole pack/markupthing, its a lil easier for me to pass. I'm only speaking for myself. If these had Nike Air, I would buy three packs. Even if they were sold bythemselves, I would get one pair. I'm an unapologetic og head. I feel cheated with most of the retros in the past 3 or so years so I won't buy them. I'm just not pressed for Jordans anymore. I can admit I had my time and it has passed.

For my money, 2 pairs of wht/red 23's > one "almost" carmine and that other shoe...

Don't get upset and **** and get to stonefacing cause I'm not knocking anyone who likes/loves and purchases this pack. It ain't that serious.

FROM WHAT I HEARING THEY MADE LESS OF THESE PACK THEN THE OTHER 3 DUE TO THE OTHER 3 PACKS NOT SELLING WELL!!!!
They put a wack 10 in the first pack, a super wack 14 in the next pack, and a 21 in the third pack and then lessen the number of carmines as aresult of them not being desirable? If true, I guess they overestimated the willingness of people to get got and now the people gotta suffer with lowernumbers of carmines, one of the most sought out Jordan ever. JB being JB.

Originally Posted by VA380

Yes, they do run big .... size 10.5 looks like a size 12, lol. Shape is 100% off ... midsole looks handpainted like the Deion DT's .... oh well, this is what we get.

I wouldn't say that. The 17s have a notorious history of being narrow (even w/o the shroud). I am a true sz 10.5 for Js and the 6s, (DMP / CARMINES)fits perfect, granted the material (very comfy). Meanwhile the 17s hurt, so I'll proally dump it and go up .5 .

i got lucky with sidelineapparel yesterday morning. tdog you guys are great over there. i got my allstar xx3s, 10/13 pack, some bloyals for my dad, and nowthis pack. you guys got great customer service. i wish you guys could keep a customers account so i dont have to tell you guys my info everytime. but seeingthe packs are gonna get more limited, my luck will only last so long. cant wait for it to come in. the 17s are gonna be a solid shoe, underrated imo.

btw, tdog are you guys gettin white/red xx3s??

Admittedly I'm somewhat salty that I wasn't able to cop a pack from sideline apparel but congrats to those who did. The phone lines were extremely busybut regardless I'm still on my grind and I'll have my pairs when the madness is all over.
grin.gif

Henz0 sell me one of them pairs lol...

i hear that the 17s run tight, can anyone confirm?

Really debating hard if I want to pick up two packs. It's a bummer in my wallet if I do since the xx3 are coming out the following weekend.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

nice shot of the carmines
looks even better on your feet
Slowly but surely.....PEOPLE are starting to realize, we need to see body shots of the shoes...like full body shots...weall know what they look like...but you reeeally get a feel for the, when you see one rocking them....so lets see it.
HOW about a competition?
Come on people...this is what we do....show off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

devil.gif
WATCH OUT SAN DIEGO -
devil.gif

I already got one
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is a Biatch, straightt up...stealing shoes, next step for him is giving bjs -

this is going to be crazy - hopefully i can get it online - my mom will kill me if i tell her we have to go at 5 am on a sat.

Back
Top Bottom