Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

I CANNOT WAIT THESE R SO COPPED!!!!
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

The amount of hype that this pack has behind it will only be surpassed by the immortal xi/xii pack.

I'm probably passing this pack to buy some Black/Infrared VI's from 2000, anyone else think it'll be worth it?

I don't want to regret passing these.
smh.gif

I really think they screwed us over by not making the 17s leather. I'm convinced they enjoy doing little things that piss people off because its part ofthe package. May be the only reasons I'll probably sell mines on release day. Size 11, you know, just so you'd know.
laugh.gif

i am so happy with both these shoes. the only sour point to me is the jumpman on the back of the carmines. the xvii's are beautiful imo.

"Every time, LeBron gets fouled, Mike Brown comes running out there like he got shot or something. Calm down Mike. It's all within the confines of the game."- Brendan Haywood
MisterSalty.jpg

Cavs Baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The amount of hype that this pack has behind it will only be surpassed by the immortal xi/xii pack.
hell yea
There will be nothing immortal about that pack...The XIIs suck (Cheap looking) and the XIs are so common (Fakes/bootlegs/variants) that they aint worthto rock anymore. There isn't a day that goes buy that i don't see somebody in fake XIs (tap dancing shoes).

This pack VI/XVII however rocks but you guys know JB screwed everyone by makin the XVIIs nubuck and not leather...cheaper to produce. For $300 dollars weshould atleast be getting Coach/LouisV quality leather on part of the shoe. JMO

Back
Top Bottom