Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

No one in the Sacramento area get these. I want to make sure i cop a pair. i would say "COPPED!" but there is no way to know if i will get there in time to get a pair. i can't camp out cuz i have school lol
P.S. I will rape ninjas for this pack i'm desperate

shut up you got fake VI's in your avy

SMH
smh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

916....log out....

Edit: Copping for the XVII...the Carmines are a nice bonus that will remain, for the most part, icy.
Come on 16/7, then I can rest for a couple months (hopefully)
tired.gif

Man, I really want this pack. What's the word on any midnight releases? I mean for like a Finishline or Champs, etc.? Also, have the XVII's always hadthe musical notes on the strap? Not all that knowledgeable on the XVII's....

i guess i'm in the minority here, but i am more than happy that the XVII are suede. they look WAAYYYYYYYYY better now, imo.

the XVII was a great shoe, but they creased excessively after the 1st wear!! i was never a fan of the black cw anyway, but now that they're suede they looka million times better, plus the creasing shouldn't be nearly as bad.

i'm def. coppin AT LEAST 2 of this pack.

I DARE TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. this package is weak in my opinion. i never liked either pair what so ever. the worst of all the packs by far. i know imma getmajor flack for this but im a old schooler. during the original release after the V's, jordan lost a lot of their luster and didnt get it back until theXI's came out. VI-X were pretty weak ( IX's were cool). as far as the XVII, so weak i never gave em a 2nd look. easy pass for me

^^^
old head.... you aint gotta like it.. but by sayin its the weakest pack so far you ought to slap yaself

^^^
ok now lets not get carried away. didnt your teachers or parents teach ya everyone is entitled to there opinion. "slap myself"? BAD JOKE!!!

^^^
ok now lets not get carried away. didnt your teachers or parents teach ya everyone is entitled to there opinion. "slap myself"? BAD JOKE!!!

Have a feeling this bag I have has got something to do w. the release...

The flap has characteristics of the laceholders on the xvii's and of course the bottom is the vi's

A
l top picture is FIRE !! even the xvii's look like a good quality shoe, no blemishes or glue stains! but the vi's look dope man!! whos all gonnapreorder theres ?
l
l

Back
Top Bottom