Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

not my cup of tea but still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by datboimall

jUst got back from finishline ......an while i was there the shippment came in so store should be getting them this week
What store was that and was it the shipment from the back of the store or was it direct shipment droped off by UPS ?

IM here in charlotte an it was a shipment from the back of the store ....i was buying a hat an i heard the buzz from the back an everybody went running backthere to the point the manager yeld at them an the gurl the was helping me went to the back after she rung me up an told me what was up an let me reserve mine

I need these...my dude just started working at our local footlocker so hopefully im good on my pair!

^ I just dont think they are gonna be like the dmp, i guess im gonna buy a pack to resell then since nt thinks that they are gonna fetch $700. Ebay here i comethe day of release.

Why do you think sites are only charging $400?

They are only charging $400 because when they drop, resellers will be struggling to get back retail ... ala the BMP .... consistently going for around 180-190shipped.

We get the mens in tomorrow, but I saw the big kids joints today at work. Pretty ill. The X's look much better in person, although I can't get into the"23" on the side for some reason. And I was surprised at the quality on the 13s. Not great, but definitely better than they look in pictures.

There were people in the store all damn day gazing at them in the glass case. This release is gonna get hectic, seeing we're only getting 20 pairs andalmost half of those are already accounted for.

jUst got back from finishline ......an while i was there the shippment came in so store should be getting them this week
What store was that and was it the shipment from the back of the store or was it direct shipment droped off by UPS ?

IM here in charlotte an it was a shipment from the back of the store ....i was buying a hat an i heard the buzz from the back an everybody went running back there to the point the manager yeld at them an the gurl the was helping me went to the back after she rung me up an told me what was up an let me reserve mine

omg lol is your manager name josh....

Saw the package on Tues and they are really nice - XIII's make me want to get 2 to add to my OG's.

Speaking of Finish Line with the exchange above, just go to a store and reserve your size.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Speaking of Finish Line with the exchange above, just go to a store and reserve your size.

Have Finish Lines started taking reservations already? I called my local store yesterday and they told me they weren't doing it yet.

Finishline take orders the week be4 the shoe comes out ...mostly on tuesday cus the shoes should be delivered on that day if its late

These should be pretty easy to obtain. I mean... they come in KID sizes also. Release will probably be just like the 1's pack.

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

IM here in charlotte an it was a shipment from the back of the store ....i was buying a hat an i heard the buzz from the back an everybody went running back there to the point the manager yeld at them an the gurl the was helping me went to the back after she rung me up an told me what was up an let me reserve mine

omg lol is your manager name josh....
Naw big homie i don't work there i have a friend who works there.....i just so happen to be there when all that whats poppin off

Back
Top Bottom